Scheduling...

So I found out that I had some free time on my hands this week and tried to PM a few ladies for an appointment. Here it is Thursday and I wasn't able to confirm any appointments.

So my question is how long ahead should I plan to schedule? As a guy, my big head is very aware when the little is anxious, but how does a provider keep track of all the appointments?

Ladies, how much time should we allow if we want to see you?

Guys, any best practices to share? How do you let plan B know you aren't coming if plan A comes through?

Thanks!
honey you shouldnt have to call any farther ahead than a couple of hours. if they havent gotten back to you to confirm its very unprofessional and you should no longer deal with them...
and another thing, if you called that far ahead i am jealous! lol. but we appreciate the call ahead versus the "im right down the street" and a professional will have a planner and touch base with her client to make sure everything is still a go. anything other than that is unacceptable.
honey you shouldnt have to call any farther ahead than a couple of hours. if they havent gotten back to you to confirm its very unprofessional and you should no longer deal with them... Originally Posted by amber rose
If they are long standing members with plenty of reviews and references, yes. But otherwise-- not unless you are compromising your safety by not screening.

Generally speaking, I can get someone screened same day. I always answer messages, even if its a "I'm booked" or "I can't screen you". However-- screening is a must.
I can't speak for the ladies but my scheduling success has been pretty good whether it was same day (after screening) or days ahead of time. I do recommend the whole pre-screening route if a) you are interested in a particular provider or providers and b) said providers allow pre-screening (haven't heard of any but I'm sure there are some). With that part out of the way it's just a matter of availability.

I just can't wait til I can pm December and just say "oh you know me" lol.
Gotta love the angle on that avatar amber
If I have a last minute thing, I always call someone who knows me. I really do believe in screening and calling his references. I have two dear friends that were hurt by not talking to the reference and going only on oks. Flame away guys.
No flame from me LuckJack. I completely agree. The OP wasn't clear as to his history but if you're not going "known" plan ahead.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-30-2010, 03:30 PM
1 day advanced notice.

You send me an email - I should reply in an hour or two at MINIMUM saying I got your screening information and will be following through.

As soon as I take care of the back end, You should get an email asking times/days/etc...

Shouldn't take more than 24 hours. If it does, it is MY duty to email you letting you know it is taking longer to screen and ask for additional information to see if we can get the balls moving in other ways. Not to sit around and wait for a lady to get back to me.

If a lady doesn't ask for appointments a day in advance (IMO) she has methods of screening that don't require talking to other busy or flaky providers. Or she is a mind reader and can tell you are who you say you are and what your intent is.

MOST women allow pre-screening- just remember to say so in your initial contact. Something along the lines of - "Do you allow appointments with a couple hour notice? I have a sporadic schedule and would like to get pre-screened on the chance we might both have time to spare."

I know I used to only keep pre-screeners for 1 month. Then it was back to the drawing board.

Luckjack- I never just look at a persons 411 acct and see he has "OK's" and tell him to come by. Call/email the providers.Check the fellas posting history, review history. Research the providers. Their posting history, ads, and word of mouth. SO many more things to do... P411 to me is ONLY a tool with most of the information I need collected for me in one place.

Inexperience, greed, and laziness are the main reasons people get hurt in this business.I'm not saying your friends were any of those. Still I am very sad that they had to go through that.

Side note to screening- Has anyone had their id's checked to match up with 411 information when they get to the providers door? I hear that only happens every blue moon.... it SHOULD be every appointment.
I can't speak for the ladies but my scheduling success has been pretty good whether it was same day (after screening) or days ahead of time. I do recommend the whole pre-screening route if a) you are interested in a particular provider or providers and b) said providers allow pre-screening (haven't heard of any but I'm sure there are some). With that part out of the way it's just a matter of availability.

I just can't wait til I can pm December and just say "oh you know me" lol.
Gotta love the angle on that avatar amber Originally Posted by CenterLock
why thanks darling
I have yet to have any of my info verified on an initial visit. I have also actually gotten upset with providers who have been willing to see me without asking for any info (willing to see me just because of where I sent my request from). Got a little better with P411 but still no verification in person.
You know-- I know that we can match P411 info with an ID-- but on that same note, I'm not about to ask someone for a piece of information that I would not give. And I'm not about to show someone my drivers license. I do like that now the gents can put up a picture on their P411.
Side note to screening- Has anyone had their id's checked to match up with 411 information when they get to the providers door? I hear that only happens every blue moon.... it SHOULD be every appointment.
Never. I guess I look trustworthy
I'm just saying...if you don't want to see me, based on no real reason, at least say so...

3 PMs, one response...but that one fell through...

I'm in business, and if I can't respond...customers go elswhere...sometimes it's not the money, it's about the service...

I appreciate the honesty from everyone.
I don't do P411 anymore. Just too much of a hassle to keep it under the radar. So I rely on the good graces of providers who've shared their time with me to lend a good word about Gonzo. That's vital because I don't want to see anyone who won't screen me. Period.
i dont understand that!! how are these ladies turning down what could become a great client? i try to always respond to everyone no matter what