Tight denim jeans and heels hmmm

Well I am fairly new here and have seen some amazing ladies, I am currious of a intreating fetish. I am very passionate, but I love the body of a female especially the arch of a back that drives me crazy. I am and don't know if the other fellows are driven crazy by this but denim jeans tight and with holes just enough to get a peak of something. I mean tight threw the ass all the way down to the thighs then boot cut with high heels. Oh my very sexy especially on a tight frame. Then in my encounter with the lady I would try to eliminate enough denim without loosing the tight curves it hides behind. I don't want this to be perverted in to a domination thing or forced role play, but the lady involved could also rip her jeans very slowly like a sensory overload or excitement on what she could do next. I'm sure the ladies here are prob like not my jeans lol, but hey during my time here I am curious what do the ladies think? Or maybe the guys here it may be all the same we are naked at the end?? Lol but hey it's my fantasy just wanted to see if I was not the only one. I have never tried it and was to nervous to even attempted it with my SO, but hey this place is for fantasy and role play made in to reality just wondering?
...but worth a look just the same!
If she's coming out of a pair of 501's and peeling off a halter top I'm a happy guy! If there's nothing on underneath I'm even happier!!
I would think that's not a fetish; it's nigh on to universal. It's just who the fuck we are.
If she's coming out of a pair of 501's and peeling off a halter top I'm a happy guy! If there's nothing on underneath I'm even happier!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Would that be Levis 501's?
  • PT4ME
  • 10-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Would that be Levis 501's? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
patented, trademarked, copyrighted, and whatever else could be done to "protect" it, Levi's make the ONLY "501" jean,

-PT-
And I love them!
  • S-Man
  • 10-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Would that be CGFE: Country Girlfriend Experience?
Would that be CGFE: Country Girlfriend Experience? Originally Posted by S-Man
Why yes it would, for me and Shannon.
you know what's HOT? girl in denim jeans and no top

hellz yeah

hellz yeah Originally Posted by rex4998
Lol. I couldn't have said that better myself.
I am sure she is fine as wine in 501s.
+1 Sarge I am sure Tara is great in 501's
IN THEM, WITH THEM, WITHOUT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally love the look...
Cheers!

hellz yeah Originally Posted by rex4998
Did you mean something like this?