Anyone ever thought about doing a POV video?

I'm not even sure how to go about this, but I want to do a POV video. Myself & some well endowed gentleman, who doesn't mind recording some explicit pleasure being bestowed upon his member. I prefer a bigger guy, because I will be able to create the type of real, sloppy, PSE illusion you'd see in a little 4 minute xxx clip on xtube.com.

I mean, & I'm known for deepthroating, why not go all out.. anyway.

I hit Dallas on the 4th, will be leaving early in the morning from FW on the 11th.. this is just to give you a clue as to how long you have to either.. speak up or forever hold your piece.

I am creating a whole new site & I need a few videos (10-20) & I'm looking for someone in Dallas to help me fulfill this ONE video..

We can discuss the details in private.... & I'd prefer it be someone who was interested in scheduling with me - so I can just set aside the extra half hour it'll take to make the video.

I don't want to offend anyone, I just figured, with no luck in Austin - there's got to be someone in Dallas who wants to be adventurous..

I'll do it sexy...
M...u...s..t c...o..n..t..r...o..l s...e..l...f. <twitch>

Ok, I'll do it!

Kidding! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Either of you would be perfect--- seriously
I won't even say what I was going to say..

All I know is, I should have a greaaat time in Dallas.

I hope.
Bring your video or I will, see ya on the 4th!
Kinky!
Contact DallasDoc he is a legend for having the biggest tool on ECCIE. Just a disclaimer I have never seen nor participated in any activity with DallasDoc, this is just a rumor.

And from reviews and other sources I would think Neotek would also be able to fullfill the role. But be warned, Neotek takes no prisoners, but the ladies sure seem to like his PSE style.

I am going to loveeee me some Dallas.
However, I want DallasDoc to contact me.. I don't want to go begging for it.. even if I do want it.

Did you say Neotek is PSE with no prisoners?

Contact DallasDoc he is a legend for having the biggest tool on ECCIE. Just a disclaimer I have never seen nor participated in any activity with DallasDoc, this is just a rumor.

And from reviews and other sources I would think Neotek would also be able to fullfill the role. But be warned, Neotek takes no prisoners, but the ladies sure seem to like his PSE style. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

I am going to loveeee me some Dallas.
However, I want DallasDoc to contact me.. I don't want to go begging for it.. even if I do want it.

Did you say Neotek is PSE with no prisoners? Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
That is ok sweetie. I will do your bidding...if that is ok?
M...u...s..t c...o..n..t..r...o..l s...e..l...f. <twitch>

... Originally Posted by Neotek
so, was that line from dr. strangefuck???
Neotek is PSE and he takes no prisoners. Think about the movie "Inglorious Bastards". Although I dont think Neotek is nearly that brutal, but the man knows what he wants and I feel quite certain after reading his reviews your home made video with him would be a best seller.
diana we will do our own video when u come out here

i put a request out for it once and never got any serious takers
diana we will do our own video when u come out here

i put a request out for it once and never got any serious takers Originally Posted by 214JULES
That's what I'm talking about. SERIOUS TAKERS.
You guys can stop chiming in on Neo - he's what I need, but he's retired.
& even if he wasnt, he said he wouldn't do it.

Soo, my search continues.

I've posted a new ad in the ISO..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=637060

Maybe, I'll find some real offers there. I thought the hobby was full of guys who liked this sort of thing, apparently... only in Austin, but I can't find them out here either. I seriously have my work cut out for me.
I wonder where all the guys are that claim they're huge in their reviews. I guess their mouths are bigger than their penises.

Diana, maybe you should have asked for an average or below average dick.
I wonder where all the guys are that claim they're huge in their reviews. I guess their mouths are bigger than their penises.

Diana, maybe you should have asked for an average or below average dick. Originally Posted by CoHorn