what do you like in an ad? what do you not like?

for me, I like something that doesn't seem cookie cutter

for instance, I love infamous BJ's ads. quick. concise. to the point. dripping with sarcasm and wit.

"you know you want your dick sucked. just call me"...LOL

I also like those who actually put some thought and something new in their ad every time. Lacie French does a good job of sitting down, thinking out a hobbyist/provider scenario, writing it out, and then stating her ad.

you know what I don't like? the SAME ad, day after day, week after week.

also, you don't need to link to all 47 reviews you've had in 2010.
How about one Labeled: I am bored....then just a phone number and a picture?
I hardly ever post ads because, honestly, it is hard to come up with something new and creative every week.
Reese could just put up her name and number and I would be interested.
Pictures are super important, especially updated ones.
Good normal font, not too small or big.

Other than that, just say "I need to nailed... now!" then put the donations.
Pics are good, a short bit of text to tell us what you like ("I like to suck dick" gets kind of old, unless you are wanting to come off as a brainless cocksucker . Then location, rates and any special rules (like not newbie friendly, need 2 p411 references, etc).
* Short blurb showing your personality
* Contact Info
* Rate
* Availability
* 1-3 tasteful, recent pics
* Link to website, showcase, p411
* Links to reviews are nice just to know you have them.

Not written by someone else is a giant plus. Seeing the same picture you were posting 4 years ago is not a good thing. Good grammar helps. Looking like you came from Backpage or Craigslist, big no.

I would say your pics are the single most important thing since guys are shopping visually here. Oh, and you'll need a title that'll get me to click on it.
MUSIC ON ADS........just sayn!!!!!
Reese just needs to tell me when she can meet my schedule (Mondays are open during the day)...

I like the ads that have prices, services, actual pics that are recent, and reviews.

I hate: the ads from ugly women that are too big for me (honestly, I get info from my phone, I hate when i have to wade through them). I do not like the mathematically challenged ads, (100 hh, 250 hr, 375 1.5 hrs, I could go on and on). The ads that take forever to tell me how great you are, but do not mention price or service. The ads that have been ran for months, or years, it did not make me want to see you then or now.

I pick ladies from their reviews and looks. Everything else sounds like a used car salesmen to me.

I do like when a lady I am interested in has an ad, it means she is available.
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
I hate: the ads from ugly women that are too big for me (honestly, I get info from my phone, I hate when i have to wade through them). I do not like the mathematically challenged ads, (100 hh, 250 hr, 375 1.5 hrs, I could go on and on). The ads that take forever to tell me how great you are, but do not mention price or service. The ads that have been ran for months, or years, it did not make me want to see you then or now.

I pick ladies from their reviews and looks. Everything else sounds like a used car salesmen to me.

I do like when a lady I am interested in has an ad, it means she is available. Originally Posted by RoundPound
I guess the ladies should first submit their ads to you to determine if they are attractive enough to post here. Geez, what is in the water today.
I guess the ladies should first submit their ads to you to determine if they are attractive enough to post here. Geez, what is in the water today. Originally Posted by BigEddie

Fair enough. I do like older women and some meat. I just get tired of the group that over post ads.

And please hold the music for me, some of us are UTR.
MUSIC ON ADS........just sayn!!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

uuuuh, bad idea, many folks check this out during work or other times when someone else might be in the next room. Beautiful photos and good reviews are key.

Regards,
Pictures with legs spread wide open.
* Short blurb showing your personality
* Contact Info
* Rate
* Availability
* 1-3 tasteful, recent pics
* Link to website, showcase, p411
* Links to reviews are nice just to know you have them.

Not written by someone else is a giant plus. Seeing the same picture you were posting 4 years ago is not a good thing. Good grammar helps. Looking like you came from Backpage or Craigslist, big no.

I would say your pics are the single most important thing since guys are shopping visually here. Oh, and you'll need a title that'll get me to click on it. Originally Posted by jjordan78s

I could have written this myself. I would only add that ladies, make sure your links work and are easy to find. If not, your potential client is most likely a lost possibility.

MUSIC ON ADS........just sayn!!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Uh, NO. Bad idea.
Music on ads will create unwanted attention for the guy viewing it. "Daddy, why are you listening to THAT?"

This problem is so bad I turn the sound off before surfing eccie on my home PC. I know one Hoddyist who said that any provider who has music on her webpage or ads doesn't understand her customer's needs for discretion and should be avoided for that reason alone.

Just say'n...
I look for listed donation amounts and pics, I hate having to go look for these things at other sites.
good thread and nice tips