busy this weekend due to tx/ou game?

• thx
  • 10-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Due to the game this weekend, I was expecting that there would alot of young studs intown, and bringing money to the local economy.

(perhaps, so much so that it may be hard to book appts)

Anyone agree?
No. I've had more odd calls this week (will you do X, Y or Z for this much $ ?) and only a few legitimate calls for a session from non-ECCIE advertising. However, my regulars and the doubles sessions with VNurse were awsome! There was a thread somewhere about clients not taking care of their favorite providers but I have to say, we were busy and I sure can't complain.
its been scary slow for me all weekend i actually took a loss going to the galleria/addison area so now im back at my normal uptown incall
  • thx
  • 10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
interesting... I really expected it to be busy. I guess they choose to go the public intoxication route.
Haha I cant say some of the things told to me this weekend but it suxxxxxxx All i know is the frickn college girls need to go home!! lol (if u know what I mean)
Due to the game this weekend, I was expecting that there would alot of young studs intown, and bringing money to the local economy.

(perhaps, so much so that it may be hard to book appts)

Anyone agree? Originally Posted by thx
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=103286

Told ya.
Here's the scoop from someone who comes down every year. We're usually with either our SO, or a bunch of our guy friends who don't know that we hobby. Speaking only for myself, it's the 3-5 times a year that I'm there for work that I partake.
Like Dharma said earlier..strange phone calls but busy for sure! Yes, we WERE well taken care of! YOU know who you are/were!

I normally can't work weekends without planning ahead but I worked Saturday AND Sunday this weekend! I also have some odd hour appointments the early part of this week too! Good thing because I'll be out of town the latter part of the week.

Guess the stress of playing OU made folks want to get massages...