PLEASE READ!

Hi I'm Diamond Minaj! I really don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, but I'm a new provider and was wondering, what do I need to do to boost my clientele? I'm pretty sure I have the ability to be a ATF! All feedback is wanted good or bad!

Thanks to all who take the time to read any reply back!

( http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=106753) My very first review!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg DELETE_THEM_023-1.jpg (45.8 KB, 404 views) File Type: jpeg DELETE_THEM_025.jpeg (72.4 KB, 402 views)
What attracts you guys to a newbie??
No offense but changing your handle would be a start. Your handle screams that you are managed and most guys don't like that and that initial perception will immediately exclude you from consideration as a newbie from many on here.

Names mean something for newbie providers on here and "diamond" and "princess" are kind of a red flag when it comes to management. You, (and no other female on earth), are obviously neither both a diamond and/nor a princess so it just sounds weird as a handle for a new provider, or anyone else for that matter.

You asked for feedback, so I just posted my opinion - whether right or wrong.....I sincerely hope everything works out well for you.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Joe- Explain that one to me one more time please....

My grandpa calls me princess to this day. So he must be my pimp then? Gimme a fucking break. Maybe she just listens to a lot of Trina's music...

If you would have said- The words "diamond" and "princess" are over used, and changing them to something more personal might help her stand out from the crowd, then I would have agreed with you.

She could start with doing a LOT of reading on the forums, and learn to navigate around the different areas. Learn where to post her pictures and where not to.

Diamond, Princess, Minaj... all names that are over abundant.

Now that you have a review, maybe you can get verified so you can post ads in the right section, add photos to a showcase, and get access to the ladies only area where it would be better to ask these types of questions from the women who know better.
Ze, great logic - stating that one of your loved one uses an endearing word such as "princess" to show you affection and equating it to the OP's name for a bunch of fucking strangers who she is trying to build a clientele with; yeah, that makes a lof of sense.

The OP asked for an opinion and I gave one. I sure as hell did not ask for your opinion of my opinion.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-03-2010, 03:58 AM
People come up with names from all kinds of things, pop music being a main one.... Who are you to claim that certain ones can only mean "managed".

Yeah, completely illogical that someone might use something from their real life in the hobby... *sigh*

BTW-

A my main point is that a handle is no way to tell if someone is managed or not. There are girls that go by very HDH type of names that have management.

I don't know the OP... and I certainly do not know if she is or isn't managed. I just know that if I were the one posting, I would hate for someone to come on and link the word management with my name, be it "princess", "aprilshowers" or "comebmahdaddy".

Psst- You are right, she asked for opinions, not to be bashed. Oh and posting in public IS asking for people's opinion... don't think you are immune.
There is no bashing here. She asked for an opinion and I gave one. I have no idea why you are so sensitive about my opinion but I am sorry for whatever I may have said that pushed your buttons.

And by the way Ze, I like your handle.
Edit
Diamond

First things first ,you are still a registered user meaning until you gain Verified Provider access you cannot post a ad anywhere on the board. You either need to send some information such as a web page (your P411 id or your own page),a current review on a established board by a established hobbyist or a vouch from a hobbyist saying you are qualified as a provider. You can send this information to any mod in your area or email that info to info@eccie.net

In the meantime until you gain VP access you can post one time a thread in the Welcome Wagon section of the area you are at a post introducing yourself and include info pertaining to your self and how you can be contacted Since you have already done that then this is considered another ad

Perhaps if you can get the gentleman who did the review to vouch for you would go a long way to getting this done.
But this is closed