Who in here would still have invaded Iraq in 2003? We know JD , LL and LustingGayAss would!

• WTF
  • 05-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Knowing then what we know now?

Hardly anyone in the Presidential field will admit to thinking it still a good idea.

Should some of you numbnuts not remind them that you think we found WMD's in Iraq!

Knowing what we know now, and seeing what a clusterfuck Iraq has become, Invading them and ousting Saddam was a bad idea.

As reprehensible as Saddam and his entire Regime was, they are boy scouts when it comes to what now has control of about 1/3 of the Country. ISIL.

I saw today was the 40th anniversary of the fall of Siagon. Vietnam is now a pretty good Friend, and trading partner.

I don't think we can expect the same out of ISIL.
Knowing then what we know now?

Hardly anyone in the Presidential field will admit to thinking it still a good idea.

Should some of you numbnuts not remind them that you think we found WMD's in Iraq!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I was going to try and find a conservative website to use for the link, but to my surprise I couldn't find ONE conservative website that was running the story. Coincidental? Since Bush's own CIA briefer admits the intelligence was bullshit and that they cooked it.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...heney-iraq-war
"Rules of Engagement" getting our people killed, YEA That SUCKS. I say Turn them Loose!
Let God sort them out... 72 virgins await!
"Rules of Engagement" getting our people killed, YEA That SUCKS. I say Turn them Loose!
Let God sort them out... 72 virgins await! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iraq had nothing to do with Islam, dickshit.
I was going to try and find a conservative website to use for the link, but to my surprise I couldn't find ONE conservative website that was running the story. Coincidental? Since Bush's own CIA briefer admits the intelligence was bullshit and that they cooked it.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...heney-iraq-war
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Chris Matthews was never Bush43's CIA briefer, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Chris Matthews was never Bush43's CIA briefer, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where did I ever say that, shitlicker? Go find the post where I said that.

Here's what I said:

Where did I ever say that, shitlicker? Go find the post where I said that.

Here's what I said:

Those were Chris Matthews' words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Those were Chris Matthews' words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then why are they coming out of someone else's mouth?

"Host Chris Matthews asked Morell about a statement Cheney made in 2003: "We know he [Saddam Hussein] has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." Here's the conversation that followed:

MATTHEWS: Was that true?

MORELL: We were saying—

MATTHEWS: Can you answer that question? Was that true?

MORELL: That's not true.

MATTHEWS: Well, why'd you let them get away with it?

Morell said it wasn't true, not Matthews. Look, I don't care if you accept it or not, you're delusional. Some of us knew the truth 12 years ago and we were laughed at. All that has happened in 12 years time is our case has strengthened and yours has crumbled to the point where it's not even a debate anymore; they used intelligence they knew was shitty in order to lead us into that war.
Then why are they coming out of someone else's mouth?

"Host Chris Matthews asked Morell about a statement Cheney made in 2003: "We know he [Saddam Hussein] has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." Here's the conversation that followed:

MATTHEWS: Was that true?

MORELL: We were saying—

MATTHEWS: Can you answer that question? Was that true?

MORELL: That's not true.

MATTHEWS: Well, why'd you let them get away with it?

Morell said it wasn't true, not Matthews. Look, I don't care if you accept it or not, you're delusional. Some of us knew the truth 12 years ago and we were laughed at. All that has happened in 12 years time is our case has strengthened and yours has crumbled to the point where it's not even a debate anymore; they used intelligence they knew was shitty in order to lead us into that war.
Because Matthews wouldn't let Morell finish a fucking sentence or complete thought, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, what you're lying ass is left with is words Matthews chose.
Because Matthews wouldn't let Morell finish a fucking sentence or complete thought, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, what you're lying ass is left with is words Matthews chose. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Matthews: Was that true?

Morell: That's not true.

How much more clear can it be? History has proven you wrong. You can continue to vacillate but it won't make you any less wrong.
Matthews: Was that true?

Morell: That's not true.

How much more clear can it be? History has proven you wrong. You can continue to vacillate but it won't make you any less wrong.
Matthews wouldn't let Morell finish a fucking sentence or complete thought, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, what you're lying ass is left with is words Matthews chose.
Matthews wouldn't let Morell finish a fucking sentence or complete thought, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, what you're lying ass is left with is words Matthews chose. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You keep saying that, but the part about it not being true, that didn't come out of Matthews' mouth. What he did was not let the guy hem and haw around the fucking subject. Yes or no, is it true. No bullshitting around. And he said it wasn't true. That's it. You're finished.
You keep saying that, but the part about it not being true, that didn't come out of Matthews' mouth. What he did was not let the guy hem and haw around the fucking subject. Yes or no, is it true. No bullshitting around. And he said it wasn't true. That's it. You're finished. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Matthews 100% controlled what he would allow said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The way Matthews hectored him, Morell was stupid for not packing up and walking out on that jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Matthews 100% controlled what he would allow said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The way Matthews hectored him, Morell was stupid for not packing up and walking out on that jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you're saying that Matthews had a remote control of some sort hooked up to Morell? And he said nothing of his own volition? You wouldn't last two seconds you bumbling and stumbling fool.