The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

The title explains itself and it can be with anyone, provider or not, client or not, spouse or not, etc......

I will start!

One, if not the most exciting and craziest places I have ever had sex was on top of a building in between Webb Chapel Extension and Webb Chapel Road. It is less than 3/4 of a mile from the runway at Love Field. The Southwest Airline planes were so close you could literally see the faces of the people looking out the windows as they flew over to touch down.

Oh and for the record,,,,,, I had so much fun that I did it more than once.

Who's next?
i was college freshman girlfriend junior in high school. we would go to library to do homework. mens room for some reason required key unlock from front but able to lock from inside as well. we would study awhile get key and fuck for awhile then back to studying. on a good day we would go another round [ never new the term msog in those days though we did like hockey. same gf used to blow me in the movie thetre on regular basis. boy i miss her
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 02:43 PM
This isn't sex, but a few years ago, while in a restaurant with a woman I was seeing, she spooned some mashed celeriac on the floor, rubbed her shoe in it, and asked me to lick it off. While I enjoyed it, the other guests weren't as thrilled and we were promptly asked to leave.
[ never new the term msog in those days though we did like hockey. Originally Posted by petiteassman
That would be "SoG" for hockey PetiteAssMan. Yeah,,,, you're talking to a woman who loves and knows her hockey. So much so, I watched the Winter Classic reruns Saturday because of the weather delay and then watched this years when it came on later in the evening. ;-)

Great story by the way. I have yet to do the movie thing though.
Zelly!

You avatar is completely appropriate.

This isn't sex, but a few years ago, while in a restaurant with a woman I was seeing, she spooned some mashed celeriac on the floor, rubbed her shoe in it, and asked me to lick it off. While I enjoyed it, the other guests weren't as thrilled and we were promptly asked to leave. Originally Posted by zelly
Back in the 80's, we went to a public park during the day. She got nude and straddled the open sunroof on top of the car and I stood up through it. Talk about leverage!!!

Was scared shittless the whole time expecting a cop to come by.
One, if not the most exciting and craziest places I have ever had sex was on top of a building in between Webb Chapel Extension and Webb Chapel Road. It is less than 3/4 of a mile from the runway at Love Field. The Southwest Airline planes were so close you could literally see the faces of the people looking out the windows as they flew over to touch down. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
That was YOU?!? I knew you looked familiar.

Mine would probably be a tie:

Somewhat crowded rest area out in west Texas - for reasons better left unsaid I just wasn't in the mood to wait.

And side of 35E. She started it with some fantastic oral skills and I had just had enough. Pulled over to the shoulder and finished with her on the hood. Wondering how that would work now with "Courtesy Patrols"...
Women's restroom at the rec center at Lackland AFB, right after I graduated basic training. Got caught in the middle of it, and got a letter of reprimand for violating Article 34 of the UCMJ. (Indecent Exposure).
Trinity Park in Fort Worth, In the grass.
But I so want a BJ in a dressing room.
In the butt
client---men's room at a hibatchi cafe....up against the sink!

spouse--in a cemetary called Pilgrims Rest on thanksgiving day!!!
I had a fiancée who was seriously into public sex, and if you know Vista Ridge Mall, you know there's a glass elevator in the middle. Middle of the day, middle of the Christmas rush, must have been ¿1994? or so.

She was in a teeny tiny skirt with nothing under as was her habit. She backed up to me and undid my zipper from behind (she was *really* good at doing that without looking) bent over just a bit and popped me in then stood back up. We must have rode that elevator a couple of dozen times with her squeezing me inside -- including not a few rides with other people who had no idea, even with her panting.

We never really got busted, but there is a park in Coppell that now has a curfew that I'm pretty sure was enacted because she got very very loud on one memorable late evening as we ... walked the duck pond. The cops pulled in as we were leaving.

The elevator got her so hot even with the number of O's she had had, I don't think we left the apartment for a week after we got home. I'd say "didn't get out of bed," but there's a *lot* more room on the floor. And the dinning room table. Not to mention the bathtub
  • Surge
  • 01-03-2011, 03:58 PM
In the hobby...

A couple of times in Public...but my favorite was in my 2-seater with the top down rolling down 635...had may truckers honking as they went by...

spouse...

Had to be at the roof in the hotel off Oceanside in Miami as it was gently raining...that same night we were in a club VIP and had sex in an off corner that was really dark.

• greko
  • 01-03-2011, 04:08 PM
In the coed bathroom at Whole Foods on Lovers and Greenville.
  • jafun
  • 01-03-2011, 04:51 PM
This really happened. Many years ago while on an overseas flight, I happened to sit next to an Asian lady. This was the only side aile with 2 seats on the jumbo jet. We just talked a bit-as she did not speak much English & I did not speak Chinese. We fell asleep... In the middle of the night, we started touching (I have no idea how it all got stated). We kissed & DFKed many times. She removed her bra (no one could figure out as we were under the blanket) so I could touch and suck her boobs. Had a great time till we landed-for many hours. I still have fond memories of her. She got down at a different airport enroute. We both were marrried!