LATE BREAKING NEWS ... Trump answers ... The "SIMPLE" question

... LATE BREAKING NEWS ...

The Republicunt front runner openly answered the same "SIMPLE" question ... that ... LLIdiot continues to "IGNORE".

From Politico:

“Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big fat mistake,” said Trump, who mocked Jeb Bush for taking five days to answer a question last May about whether, with the benefit of hindsight, he’d have made the decision to go to war in Iraq.

Then, Trump took his criticism even farther, saying the former president did not keep America safe. And moments later, after Marco Rubio defended George W. Bush's record by saying the blame for the attacks fell on Bill Clinton, Trump doubled down.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz408rcIpOs

What about you, LLIdiot, your frontrunner answered the same "SIMPLE" question that you have been duckin' and dodgin' for damn near a year.

Friggin' Cowardly Idiot!

LLIdiot, answer this question:

Q: Knowing then ... what is known now ... would you "still" support ... the ill fated ... and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ... invasion of Iraq ???
Trump answered you were the "Idiot Of The Year?" Your prowess (or lack thereof) is heralded nationwide!

Trump answered you were the "Idiot Of The Year?" Your prowess (or lack thereof) is heralded nationwide!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
For whom is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for POTUS in the Fall of 2016.
Typical idiot response.
BGItex hates real America so he will vote for the last communist standing.

alinsky is proud of him...

All I know is that Trump sounded an awful lot like a liberal during much of the debate. I had little respect for him to begin with, but hearing moronic liberal talking points come dripping out of his mouth certainly didn't help matters.

Trump is proof - once a liberal, always a liberal, no matter how hard you try to change your spots.
Trump is proof - once a liberal, always a liberal, no matter how hard you try to change your spots. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
If that be the case, then all of those (and then some) on my ignore list will be able to hold their noses and vote for him in the Fall. He may be able to "seal the deal" if he tosses the "correct" name out for a Scalia replacement.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for HillariousNoMore's "Pick of the Litter"!
If his party's frontrunner can answer the "SIMPLE" question ... why can't LLIdiot?

The Republicunt front runner openly answered the same "SIMPLE" question ... that ... LLIdiot continues to "IGNORE".

From Politico:

“Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big fat mistake,” said Trump, who mocked Jeb Bush for taking five days to answer a question last May about whether, with the benefit of hindsight, he’d have made the decision to go to war in Iraq.

Then, Trump took his criticism even farther, saying the former president did not keep America safe. And moments later, after Marco Rubio defended George W. Bush's record by saying the blame for the attacks fell on Bill Clinton, Trump doubled down.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz408rcIpOs

What about you, LLIdiot, your frontrunner answered the same "SIMPLE" question that you have been duckin' and dodgin' for damn near a year.

Friggin' Cowardly Idiot!

LLIdiot, answer this question:

Q: Knowing then ... what is known now ... would you "still" support ... the ill fated ... and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ... invasion of Iraq ???
BGItex hates real America so he will vote for the last communist standing.

alinsky is proud of him...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I can put him on ignore, but HE CAN'T IGNORE ME!

I have the Tampon on ignore so I have to imagine what he said. I have not doubt that it was something stupid. The big question....has to be something about Iraq. It is Tampon's favorite dead horse to beat. We also have Trump in the equation so I'm going to guess those comments about Trump and WMDS (or the WTC) is the comment. All I can say is that Trump as a businessman is allowed to guess about what was going on but he won't know until he gets the job. I'm sure that a lot of presidents when they got the bad news kind of wished that they didn't have the job anymore. Not everyone is a shallow and as narcisstic as Barack Obama. Who else can lose American lives and then go off to a campaign fund raiser and play golf. Obama is the only one I know that could have done that. I don't think that's Trump. I would like to think that he will take the office very seriously once he gets read into the job.
You're a liar, JDrunk. You don't ignore anybody, when there's a change you can ask for picture of their JUNK!
You're a liar, JDrunk. You don't ignore anybody, when there's a change you can ask for picture of their JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do you want to see my junk?
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2016, 01:50 PM
All I know is that Trump sounded an awful lot like a liberal during much of the debate. I had little respect for him to begin with, but hearing moronic liberal talking points come dripping out of his mouth certainly didn't help matters.

Trump is proof - once a liberal, always a liberal, no matter how hard you try to change your spots. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
So telling the truth about WMD's is a liberal talking point?

Trump was spot on. Iffy should be proud.
Trump was spot on. Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like Trump has become as Bush-deranged as you and bigtits.

You should vote for him.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Looks like Trump has become as Bush-deranged as you and bigtits.

You should vote for him. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'd vote for him before Hillary