Repub Senator Graham dislikes Cruzzzz less than he dislikes Trumpy!

He might as well have said, there is no Republican candidate for POTUS better than these two clowns?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...20326?lo=ap_b2
Yeah, he loves Lil Marco. How's that working out?
Yeah, he loves Lil Marco. How's that working out? Originally Posted by bambino
Not very well! Unfortunately, it's now down to Frick or Frack.

Take your pick as it relates to which one is Frick and which one is Frack.
Not very well! Unfortunately, it's now down to Frick or Frack.

Take your pick as it relates to which one is Frick and which one is Frack. Originally Posted by bigtex
Better choices than Commie or Criminal.
Senator Graham still doesn't understand that he is not part of the solution.

He is part of the problem
Better choices than Commie or Criminal. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambi, I do not recall having read or heard that Senator Graham referred to either of the two Republican candidates for POTUS a "Commie or Criminal".

Which Republican candidate did he refer to as a "Commie" and which a "Criminal"?

Or did he say that one or the other was both a "Commie or Criminal"?

Please provide the confirming links!
I do not recall having read or heard that Senator Graham called either of the two Republican candidates for POTUS a "Commie or Criminal".

Which Republican candidate did her refer to as a "Commie" and which a "Criminal"?

Or did he say that one or the other was both a "Commie or Criminal"?

Please provide the confirming links! Originally Posted by bigtex
Oh, I was referring to your choices. Is this when I break into calling you the idiot of the year? Is it 206 or another year? I'll just let someone else do it. They already have the art work.
Oh, I was referring to your choices. Is this when I break into calling you the idiot of the year? Is it 206 or another year? I'll just let someone else do it. They already have the art work. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh, I apologize!! I thought you wanted to have an adult discussion.

I should have known that you would eventually take the path of least resistance.

As many of the others have a tendency to do.

Oh well, I tried!
As a veteran, I respect Senator Lindsay Graham very much.

Nobody is perfect, but I would have voted for him if he had been able to continue his campaign.

He may be what most consider a career politician, but personally he has an excellent reputation. I know his life story and I admire him as a person.

Just because he says something that isn't perfect does not mean he fails. He is no slacker and I trust his record.

Nobody is perfect, but I would have voted for him if he had been able to continue his campaign.

He may be what most consider a career politician, but personally he has an excellent reputation. I know his life story and I admire him as a person.

Just because he says something that isn't perfect does not mean he fails. He is no slacker and I trust his record. Originally Posted by cinderbella
I am inclined to agree! Senator Graham was one of only two (of the original group of 17 or so Republican candidates) that I felt would have made a decent POTUS.

Coulda ... woulda ... shoulda
Not surprised that 0zombies like the original RINO...

Not surprised that 0zombies like the original RINO...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/06/469420...rce=feedburner
Oh, I apologize!! I thought you wanted to have an adult discussion. Originally Posted by bigtex
Anyone who wants to have an adult discussion knows better than to engage you, BigIdiot. Your expertise consists of mindless rants and repetitive nonsense.
Anyone who wants to have an adult discussion knows better than to engage you, BigIdiot. Your expertise consists of mindless rants and repetitive nonsense. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, I'm beginning to believe what they say about him. Even the dimmest of wit would have figured out that I was referring to Sanders/Clinton when I said Commie/Criminal. Bernie does prefer communism over capitalism and Clinton is synonymous with criminal. And Graham is about as relevant as the last pick in the NFL draft, Mr Irrelevant. I hope BTex's 206 is going well.

Just because he says something that isn't perfect does not mean he fails. He is no slacker and I trust his record. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Graham is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I was listening to him a few months ago and he was describing those brave, hard working Afghan soldiers working for us in Afghanistan. Okay, then he went on to say that they would like to come to the United States and someday (wait for it), they could become President of the United States.
Note to Graham: Someone born in Afghanistan cannot run for POTUS and the reason that we're in Afghanistan is so those hard working souls can stay in their own countries and have opportunities.

Like I said, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Also a veteran and not every officer was smart.