Just curious....?

Just an interesting observation and question.
I see so many reviews where smoking status is unknown.
Some of those have LFK & DFK.

Why is it that if you are kissing a lady that you can't tell if she smokes or not?

perhaps better than average oral hygiene? Actually I think it's becoming much more the norm that people DON"T smoke and consequently never think about it UNLESS the provider DOES smoke.. I assume if it's not mentioned, it's not an issue.
i can tell if she smokes even kissing her pussy. It is a deal breaker for me.
I bet it's because many providers have access to their reviews. Once someone says something that's the truth (I.e. Smoking), then the provider complains.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong.
I have clients that I know smoke but when I am kissing them I cant tell so it has to be from excellent oral hygiene (mouthwash,tic taks,Orbitz)

I bet it's because many providers have access to their reviews. Once someone says something that's the truth (I.e. Smoking), then the provider complains.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong. Originally Posted by MrBigD
I cant speak for all the ladies just myself.... I had a review posted not to long ago that said I smoked (could see it in the public portion of review)...I did pm the reviewer and asked that he have it changed because I DO NOT SMOKE,,,,, However I have allowed my best friend to smoke inside a few times but didn't realized the smoke stuck around long after.... Now I know
we don't even allow relatives or close friends smoke in our house anymore.. and any car dealer will tell you the value of a car drops at least 30% if it's a smokers car..

Or maybe I'm completely wrong. Originally Posted by MrBigD
what he said
i can tell if she smokes even kissing her pussy. It is a deal breaker for me. Originally Posted by 56022256
I've sometimes tasted it on male genitalia and ejaculate.

Smoking question is in the public portion of reviews. I don't see why a lady would be offended if they are a smoker and it's on the review. I think the only ones that would care is if we don't smoke and it's put that we do.
I'm a non-smoker and don't allow anyone to smoke in my apartment.
Just an interesting observation and question.
I see so many reviews where smoking status is unknown.
Some of those have LFK & DFK.

Why is it that if you are kissing a lady that you can't tell if she smokes or not?

Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That's a really good question!
But for me I do not smoke at all, my incall has candles & insence anyways, I just love things to smell good...and can't u tell from an incall also? A lot of non smoking RMS are very well kept and smoking rooms, the furniture & carpet are usually kinda damaged....I've been stuck w no choice to choose a smoking rm and just never checked in!