Info: Hey NOLA...so where’s the spot!

I’m in NOLA for the day, in from BR. Where’s the spot to hit...I read lots about Hollywood.
Hollywood is so-so.. They are CFS, and really only 2 providers there worth looking at Holly or ebony Brandie. It's nothing like Texas! We are starving for Asian talent here. I have been around to most amps here, and its hit or miss. Baton Rouge definitely is better then other areas here, but they want your pay check to get it. For me I won't pay 260 for an amp cfs. I just go to a provider, and get a solid hour with multiple pops.
Or if I do decide its only 40 for a negotiated hj, because they want 60 or 80. So I make them work for it for 40...lol. JM massagedid have a little petite lady Jesse, but I think she maybe on vacation, not sure.
I save up my money and fly to Dallas for a spa day. After hitting 2 amps there for the day, I'm sleeping on the plane back the same day.
Agree w/ above. Hollywood is your best bet for FS. Depends on what you are expecting.
Visited Hollywood last night. Current line up is Jade, Brandi, Amy and Lena? I was told Holly left.
Visited Hollywood last night. Current line up is Jade, Brandi, Amy and Lena? I was told Holly left. Originally Posted by ramalot
I was told Holly is only semi retired and is their every other month. i dont know if she left permanently as of recently tho.