Date: 11/26/2018
Name: Sarah Summers
Phone: 518-504-7836
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...k/209741344249
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Decent hotel near I-90.
Hair Length and Color: Her hair is pretty, just what you will see in the ad that she has posted. Long, and towards the lower part of her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Look at the ad she's posted. That's exactly what you're going to get. A normal sized girl in height and weight. Nice titties and nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
So she’s around 30 but advertising as 19?
Damn! Well done!
  • 11-26-2018, 11:49 AM
So she’s around 30 but advertising as 19? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I didn't notice that Warren, but thanks for pointing it out. She looked late 20's to me, but I am no star at guessing a woman"s age. I'd say possibly could be a little younger? Either way, the service was A plus, regardless of exact age.
donation?

Pk
Nice Job!!
What was the damage?

Her ad states some lofty asks.
I’m guessing the donation was as per the advertisement
incall or outcall??......her ad states outcall only so I'm a tad senile.......I mean confused
  • 11-27-2018, 04:10 AM
I saw her at a decent hotel incall near I-90. Not sure if she is going to stay there. As far as her rates go it is listed on the ad, but there is prolly some room to maneuver. Ymmv.
So she’s around 30 but advertising as 19? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
This would concern me as I would never want to deal with a minor..
From the pictures she looks to be tattoo free. 50507 can you confirm. Aside from her great body that's a plus in my book. Now only if she was CIM friendly.
  • 11-27-2018, 07:47 AM
From the pictures she looks to be tattoo free. 50507 can you confirm. Aside from her great body that's a plus in my book. Now only if she was CIM friendly. Originally Posted by Togatoker
I don't quite remember on the tattoo situation. I don't remember seeing any. To answer your other question, she is absolutely CIM friendly.
No show from Sarah.she booked my appointment, no response at appointment time. Radio silence.any one have same experience.
If their ad states outcall only I cross them right off the list