burner phone suggestions?

Hi - any suggestions regarding getting a burner phone for hobby purposes? I tried googling the topic and was a bit overwhelmed by the choices. Thanks.
Get a tracfone on sale, get 60 minute card, set up for encounters. ,!
Agree with above. Just remember to always make purchases with cash. Totally untraceable to you.
I have to agree TracFone is great. Get the LG flip phone it is like 5 bucks and you get double minutes when you add airtime.
Also a pretty good deal - $30 cost of phone AND pre-loaded minutes card. Refillable at $25 every 3 months ($8.33/month).
Thanks all for your suggestions. Two questions:
1) does a phone number just come with the phone? If so, will it have a 585 area code?
2) If I buy it online (i.e. with a credit card) is that phone linked to me through my purchase info, or is it totally anonymous?
Thanks again for your help.
If you buy it online, they not only have your credit card number, they have your name and address for shipping it to you.
I tried , but got nervous when paying cash and the cashier gave me a wierdlook

"well ,...……….. its NOT like im going to go out and buy a HOOKER ...or anything"
"I forgot my credit card at home and the swiper is worn out anyways
so you really wouldn't be able to make the sale"

blurted out nervously

then as I looked up and the store camera looked asif someone was focusing it on me

so I grabbed my cash from the cashier and dropped the phone

and RAN my ass outta THERE
Good move!!!

I did the same.....
Thanks all for your suggestions. Two questions:
1) does a phone number just come with the phone? If so, will it have a 585 area code?
2) If I buy it online (i.e. with a credit card) is that phone linked to me through my purchase info, or is it totally anonymous?
Thanks again for your help. Originally Posted by demonlover
the number is assigned to the phone once you activate it. the phone will be based on your local area. and what bob said if you buy online they have all your info.
Download an app
Cash is king !!
When you add minutes to your Trac phone ,use cash to pay for them.
  • Lazy
  • 12-17-2019, 06:44 PM
Are you worried about LE or SO? Buying the phone and airtime cards with "paper money" your SO probably can't catch you. LE could probably find a "dumb phone" as long as it's powered up. I don't think LE would go that far for a prostitution arrest. My hobby phone is a old smart phone with a TracFone BYOP SIM card.
I had a decent tracfone, but I only used it once in a while. The last time I bought minutes for it (cash at Walmart), when I tried to add them to the phone it said the phone wouldn't work anymore. It was outdated and I would have to get a new phone. Well that sucks, so I threw it away. But I'll probably get a tracfone again. The service was decent, I never had issues. Worst part of having one is having to hide it somewhere and needing it to be charged when you actually do need it.