Hi all from Texas

I just tried logging into eccie for the first time since it had been taken down. I am glad to see it's back and so many of the same folks who were there before are still here.

I truly miss my upstate NY peeps both online and in real life. I very much miss fucking Chelsea damn near every chance I had. I also miss fucking Eve with Chelsea. Chelsea, I hope you see this.

I miss harassing rooster, too, though not as much as I miss fucking Chelsea, LOL.

I miss a lot of things in upstate NY. I don't miss the freezing cold winters and the terrible job market.

Frankly, I find myself struggling to get used to life here. Yes, winters are a lot more mild but summers are hot as Hell. As for hookers, been mostly nailing cheap girls off Moco but that source seems to be drying up these days. The ppl here by and large are very nice. Much different sort of protocol when dealing with others down here vs. NY.

Still, if you asked me if I'd move back to upstate NY if I could transfer the much-better job market with me, I'd answer yes w/out hesitation. But I am I suppose going to have to make the best of it.

I hope you all are doing well.
Texas can keep ya....
dids this cuck ...be an eopm er ...a fopm
LOL cip for 60

I see only 2 San Antonio reports, ya going to do more?
Possibly. Only just re-visited eccie. So we'll see.

LOL cip for 60

I see only 2 San Antonio reports, ya going to do more? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Can't understand you half the time.

dids this cuck ...be an eopm er ...a fopm Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Your mother's open call for cocks turned out to be a no-go for me. The line curved around the sewage plant and I wasn't going to wait.

Texas can keep ya.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Your mother's open call for cocks turned out to be a no-go for me. The line curved around the sewage plant and I wasn't going to wait. Originally Posted by spa999
more lined up than a Trump rally?

more or less estimate
hey there ya freak. Thought maybe you were kidnapped and sold in to the sex trades
No such luck. But who knows, it could happen...

hey there ya freak. Thought maybe you were kidnapped and sold in to the sex trades Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Strong thread.