Uncle Jack is back!!

Hello friends, after a 4 week self imposed voluntary vacation I am back and excited to catch up. I hope all is well and everyone is keeping it between the ditches!!
Hey, Jackson!!!!!
Hello friends, after a 4 week self imposed voluntary vacation I am back and excited to catch up. I hope all is well and everyone is keeping it between the ditches!! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Welcome back Jack , have missed seeing you on the board . Hope you had a wonderful vacation
Welcome back Jackson!!
Welcome back
Welcome back Captain Jack! Wondered where you had been
Hello friends, after a 4 week self imposed voluntary vacation I am back and excited to catch up. I hope all is well and everyone is keeping it between the ditches!! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Welcome back Mr.Scheidt, vacation well needed, sure well deserved!
You & I… We definitely need to catch up!!
All this praise is gonna go to his head. Especially Zenobia will make his head swell.
Well folks I want to thank you for the welcome back wishes. I’ve been gone for a while to the nervous hospital and have missed reading everyone’s posts. Hopefully I won’t be absent for so long going forward. On a lighter note it looks like for the first time I may have more catchup reading to do than Tuckahoe, who is renowned for his binge reading / posting, lol. We love ya Tuck!!
Welcome Back, Jack
  • BK
  • 09-30-2021, 10:32 AM
Jesus Christ. :eyeroll:
Jesus Christ. :eyeroll: Originally Posted by BK
+ 1000
All this praise is gonna go to his head. Especially Zenobia will make his head swell. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
not this one im sure of it...

Good one Johnsson!

On another note, some folks aren’t very nice
On another note, some folks aren’t very nice Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt