Pretty feet thread

Lets have some fun with pretty feet ! I cannot recall ever seeing a thread on here about feet. Ladies, lets see your pretty feet!
I will start us off with the lovely Carla Monae !!

ce316637c1ec5de7ace2f1c8dc1ceb9b4bb077dd-1.jpg
Nice feet and nails Carla!
I mentioned not long ago about how we should have a foot thread, and now we have one!!!
Post those pics!!!
Lets have some fun with pretty feet ! I cannot recall ever seeing a thread on here about feet. Ladies, lets see your pretty feet!
I will start us off with the lovely Carla Monae !! Originally Posted by thebodyman10

I remember one of our own that has a foot fetish and he had a huge thread. RIP, Guest110920!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=feet
I remember one of our own that has a foot fetish and he had a huge thread. RIP, Guest110920!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=feet Originally Posted by Exchequer
That ran for 2 years and somehow I don't remember ever seeing it!!
How did I ever miss it??
Well this thread didn't pan out like I had hoped, lol. Anyone remember the toe suck fairy ??
Well this thread didn't pan out like I had hoped, lol. Anyone remember the toe suck fairy ?? Originally Posted by thebodyman10
I remember one in Conway some time ago.
Still hoping we get some more foot pictures posted. This could be a really good thread!!!
Still hoping we get some more foot pictures posted. This could be a really good thread!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Be-careful what you ask for...
The title is "Pretty feet thread"!
That foot will never qualify for the 'pretty' part.
Were you painting a Navy ship when you painted those nails?
Gaaa! Thanks a lot, Ex. I will never unsee that foot, it's burned into my retinas like staring into a total eclipse of the sun.
Very nice footsies on Carla!
If that must be Ex’s foot
If that must be Ex’s foot Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I'm not going to lie, that was my foot. The girls at the nail place I go to are always joking with me to color my nails so I did was night with temporary nail polish that you can easily remove.

The title is "Pretty feet thread"!
That foot will never qualify for the 'pretty' part.
Were you painting a Navy ship when you painted those nails? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
First and only time I have painted my nails. It takes a lot more talent that you would think...

Gaaa! Thanks a lot, Ex. I will never unsee that foot, it's burned into my retinas like staring into a total eclipse of the sun. Originally Posted by SlowHand50

Maybe this will help get that one foot out of your mind!

OK here is a palate cleanser!
The palate cleanser definitely works much better. Thanks!