Encounter: Doin' it with Foreign Barbie, part 2

User ID: -
Date: 07/24/2022
Name: Foreign Barbie
Phone: 850 992 5227
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...l/720152476970
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BBFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, long legs, great ass, AA cups, braces
Recommendation: Yes
bbfs again? you really are insane. have fun with whatever anyone else probably put in her that now in you.
  • R2P0
  • 07-30-2022, 10:53 AM
Send us the pictures and videos on the first visit! Lol
I second what R2PO said lol
bbfs again? you really are insane. have fun with whatever anyone else probably put in her that now in you. Originally Posted by R1ver 0tter
Curious, if you’re not going bareback, why are you concerned someone else is? If you’re using a condom with the lady you’re 99% protected. You should assume that all ladies in this hobby are barebacking someone. It might not be a paying customer, it could be a fuck buddy or boyfriend but that’s just as risky (whether you believe it or not).
Curious, if you’re not going bareback, why are you concerned someone else is? If you’re using a condom with the lady you’re 99% protected. You should assume that all ladies in this hobby are barebacking someone. It might not be a paying customer, it could be a fuck buddy or boyfriend but that’s just as risky (whether you believe it or not). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I actually chuckled when I read this. That almost sounds like the mask argumemt at the height of Covid. "If you're wearing YOUR mask, why are you concerned if I'm wearing MINE?" lol
Well there’s some truth to that regarding the COVID argument, but in this case, no.
99% effective. On Friends Ross told Joey 97% effective and it was on the package that 3% of the time it doesn’t work
i mean you are assuming every providers is disease free which is risk itself so why are worried about someone else going bare if you're not
  • R2P0
  • 08-03-2022, 05:34 PM
But the pictures and videos, that’s the important topic. Lol
I actually chuckled when I read this. That almost sounds like the mask argumemt at the height of Covid. "If you're wearing YOUR mask, why are you concerned if I'm wearing MINE?" lol Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

Yes, Lord Fauci. Everything you say is correct. Masks totally work. The tests are accurate. The virus is super scary.
Curious, if you’re not going bareback, why are you concerned someone else is? If you’re using a condom with the lady you’re 99% protected. You should assume that all ladies in this hobby are barebacking someone. It might not be a paying customer, it could be a fuck buddy or boyfriend but that’s just as risky (whether you believe it or not). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Other thing that gets me is people get upset when they hear a girl is BB. They say they are not going to see her but the other provider that just had a baby they think she isn't going BB with anyone.
Other thing that gets me is people get upset when they hear a girl is BB. They say they are not going to see her but the other provider that just had a baby they think she isn't going BB with anyone. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
it could also be used to blackmail someone. If they have a way of recording who sees them, they could get pregnant and then take the person to court for child support
Yes condoms do break. That happen to Apple and I at Zen on 9 mile.