Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, DT, FF, CFS, DFK, dirty talk
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark with some color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Maybe 5’5”. Nice round curves, not a spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Wow that sounds fun! Is she by referral only or something? And what was the wallet damage?
Got for it geeklife she’s a great time easy going and you will not be disappointed at all !!
Got for it geeklife she’s a great time easy going and you will not be disappointed at all !! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I will try. Not going to lie, it feels weird reaching out to somebody out of the blue having not gotten the contact information from an ad or anything.
Disregard. I don't believe I'll be reaching out to her. :-( I am not sending a verification picture to anyone. And I don't really have any references right now. Oh well. LOL
Best headgame In Pensacola...period. safe and reliable.
Best headgame In Pensacola...period. safe and reliable. Originally Posted by laloverboy

This ^^ only saw here once right after I moved. It's usually very difficult for a lady to get me to the finish line with oral...I was no match for NLN (in a good way) lol. I need to make another visit.
If you guys in the Pensacola area haven’t seen her you definitely need to try. She is an A level provider. No drama. Just a great experience always
Disregard. I don't believe I'll be reaching out to her. :-( I am not sending a verification picture to anyone. And I don't really have any references right now. Oh well. LOL Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
She’s safe and just cautious on who she sees you will be fine sending a pic to her way back in 2014 I did and had no issues after that great girl great everything with what she does

As for reaching out she is on tryst.link

Your missing out you need to try and also prob after a few more encounters and references you’ll be golden !!
She has been on my action item list for way too long.