I changed my mind and now agree with you!

The title says it all.

This is something you’ll NEVER, EVER read in this “sandbox” which has unfortunately turned into a political forum. In fact, I’d argue it does the exact opposite. When someone insists on post after post after post of far right or far left bullshit I get sick of it and look for any reason to go the other way.

So why do we post here? Must be therapeutic in some way.
You're correct. I was wrong about that. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I can admit when I'm wrong, as I did just yesterday, but as far as joining up with the far right folks, I'm never going to change my mind about that.

I haven't seen a single far left post in this forum. Being against racism, homophobia, islamaphobia, anti-semitism, etc. are not far left positions, nor is opposing the feverish followers of a con man. We do however have a few far right nationalists posting in here.
I love how the “nationalist” tag is thrown around like it’s a bad thing. I’m a nationalist, why aren’t you?
I haven't seen a single far left post in this forum. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I'm against things like advocating machine gunning and land mining immigrants, and being for the advancement of the country by any means necessary, and to the detriment of every other country. I'm against far right extreme nationalism.
Originally Posted by berryberry
Laugh all you want, but you have repeatedly refused to answer the question as to what constitutes far left, because your definition is far from reality.
Laugh all you want, but you have repeatedly refused to answer the question as to what constitutes far left, because your definition is far from reality. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Laugh all you want, but you have repeatedly refused to answer the question as to what constitutes far left, because your definition is far from reality. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Do you live in a house with no mirrors?
Nobody answered my question so I’ll answer myself. Lets me get things off my chest! So therapeutic in some way.
I’m the rare bird here in that I’m very moderate. In fact I wish there was a third party titled moderates. But that’s off-topic.
But I do know that when I’m bombarded in my personal life or read here the same rhetoric from either side and from people that NEVER go outside of party lines, it just doesn’t get my attention.
The title says it all.

This is something you’ll NEVER, EVER read in this “sandbox” which has unfortunately turned into a political forum. In fact, I’d argue it does the exact opposite. When someone insists on post after post after post of far right or far left bullshit I get sick of it and look for any reason to go the other way.

So why do we post here? Must be therapeutic in some way. Originally Posted by Charley3
Told you so
Oh, cry me a river. Another bitch boy thread. Don’t read what you makes you upset. (Poor Babies ) Its really that easy. But if reading things on a hooker board upsets you, mebbe you shouldn’t be on a hooker board.
Another bitch boy thread. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like a personal insult to me. I've received 5 points for less.
Looks like a personal insult to me. I've received 5 points for less. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Start another thread demanding answers from B1. Since the last one worked out so well for you.
Sorry wrong thread.

But back to topic. Had an idea one or two don’t have anything else but insults. Hypocritical…. But no surprise

But again…. Stay on topic.
Sorry wrong thread.

But back to topic. Had an idea one or two don’t have anything else but insults. Hypocritical…. But no surprise

But again…. Stay on topic. Originally Posted by Charley3
... Listen, Charley... Just WHAT is it that you're
trying to say here? ... Please explain the POINT
of yer thread - so we can maybe address it.

#### Salty