There are TAPES!!!

Yes, the Burisma CFO has 17 ( there’s that number again!) audio tapes of Joey Bribes accepting Bribes!!!! He kept them as an “insurance policy”!!!!!

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page must be jealous!!!!!!

https://t.me/bioclandestine/1834

There are tapes.

The FBI knew there were tapes.

The FBI redacted text about the tapes, under the guise of “sources and methods”.

The FBI is withholding pertinent information that belongs to the American People to cover for Biden.

This alone confirms the FBI is compromised.
Good! He can share a cell with Orange Turd.

Bahahahahahahaha
��BREAKING��: Senator Chuck Grassley says that the FD-1023 form says the foreign national who bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them that were kept as an “insurance policy”.
This will end up being another big nothing burger. Biden ain't going nowhere.
Ok...get ready for President Harris!!!
Ok...get ready for President Harris!!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
Bahahahahaha

That might blow the head off the OP and a couple other Trump fans here.

But I would like them to share a cell. Perfect! Put an end to the darkest period in our Presidency.
James Comer issued a subpoena to Hunter Biden’s business parter, Devin Archer for deposition this week.
Bahahahahaha

That might blow the head off the OP and a couple other Trump fans here.

But I would like them to share a cell. Perfect! Put an end to the darkest period in our Presidency. Originally Posted by Charley3
It’s you that doesn’t hire black people. I don’t have a problem with black folks. But Joey Bribes might be sharing a cell with Obama.
... ... The Big Guy! ... The FBI - and Corruption!

Just like we've surely mentioned ALL-ALONG!

#### Salty
Ok...get ready for President Harris!!! Originally Posted by matchingmole

and i bet you'd agree Harris is far worse than Biden the fossil. he's old, what's her excuse?

bahahhaaa

the Biden tapes! anyone else begin to see why Biden is dumping BILLIONS into this little kerfuffle in Ukraine?

all the neocom liberals love this anyway so they are all in with Joey and his proxy war they started.

remember joey blithely saying he forced out that "corrupt" Ukraine top Inspector?

quid pro joey

enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7PwqmzSu0

bahahhaahaaa