Tucker - Ep. 3 - America's principles are at stake

Tucker Carlson: "Trump is the one guy with an actual shot of becoming president who dissents from Washington’s longstanding pointless war agenda. And for that, that one fact, they are trying to take Trump out before you can vote for him."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668747661028081664
Lies bullshit and conspiracy theories from one of the biggest lying jackasses ever on cable tv-fucker Carlson. Now spewing his vomit on Twitter. Amazing he still has people the believe his bullshit after admitting he and the rest of faux lied about the election. Normal,well-informed people know for quite a while he is full of shit.
Lies bullshit and conspiracy theories from one of the biggest lying jackasses ever on cable tv-fucker Carlson. Now spewing his vomit on Twitter. Amazing he still has people the believe his bullshit after admitting he and the rest of faux lied about the election. Normal,well-informed people know for quite a while he is full of shit. Originally Posted by rmg_35

so, you didn't watch it, won't watch it and don't really know what "Lies bullshit and conspiracy theories" were actually spoken of.

thanks valued poster for clearing that up.

bahahahhaaaa
so, you didn't watch it, won't watch it and don't really know what "Lies bullshit and conspiracy theories" were actually spoken of.

thanks valued poster for clearing that up.

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That about sums up many on the left perfectly. They are oblivious to the facts and jealous of Tucker.

Meanwhile Tucker nails it and draws more views than any other media member in America
How can anybody sane rational thinking person could listen to Carlson and take anything he says seriously??? Carlson vomited reasons how everybody is against the martyr tRump instead to looking at the fact and seeing that tRump has been breaking law after law. Going to be fun to see Tucker and the tuckdumbs loose their minds again when Fani Willis charges the tangerine turd and then when Jack Smith comes down to tRump for the January 6th insurrection.

So all the delusional totally oblivious maga tucker Carlson loving fools will continue to vomit back his lies, conspiracy theories, and bullshit. Everybody but the radical extremist on the far-right know that it's just total complete lies and bullshit. It's a real shame that so many people are this oblivious.
That escalated quickly. 9 million views when I went to bed, pushing 38mil by morning.

Look back in the trump indictment thread, we’ve got the same take on it. The latest nonsense is to protect and feed the war machine, nothing more. An anti-war guy has no place in Washington, the full force of government will be released on anyone who threatens the entrenched power structure.
How can anybody sane rational thinking person could listen to Carlson and take anything he says seriously??? Carlson vomited reasons how everybody is against the martyr tRump instead to looking at the fact and seeing that tRump has been breaking law after law. Going to be fun to see Tucker and the tuckdumbs loose their minds again when Fani Willis charges the tangerine turd and then when Jack Smith comes down to tRump for the January 6th insurrection.

So all the delusional totally oblivious maga tucker Carlson loving fools will continue to vomit back his lies, conspiracy theories, and bullshit. Everybody but the radical extremist on the far-right know that it's just total complete lies and bullshit. It's a real shame that so many people are this oblivious. Originally Posted by rmg_35
You probably could just save everyone time and post this

instead of yet another rage filled nonsensical post. You just can't handle the facts and the truth and are jealous of Tucker and the fact he is the most popular media member in the country
You probably could just save everyone time and post this

instead of yet another rage filled nonsensical post. You just can't handle the facts and the truth and are jealous of Tucker and the fact he is the most popular media member in the country Originally Posted by berryberry
Hmmm. I don't see RMG starting angry thread after angry thread, or bumping 9 threads at 1AM, but if he did, I could see how you could say that he's in a rage.
That escalated quickly. 9 million views when I went to bed, pushing 38mil by morning. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not surprising at all. The MAGA cult, Cult 45, Trump's Cult of Ignorance, still has a lot of members. Not enough to win the presidency though.
Hmmm. I don't see RMG starting angry thread after angry thread Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I guess you are trying to tell us you haven't read his rage filled posts

or bumping 9 threads at 1AM, but if he did, I could see how you could say that he's in a rage. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Why would anyone care what time someone posts? What is the difference between responding to a bunch of threads at 6am, noon, 3:30pm or 1am?

As to Tucker racking up a huge number of views. it seems you too just can't handle the facts and the truth and are jealous of Tucker and the fact he is the most popular media member in the country
Tweet views doesn't count video views. And video views doesn't address engagement or how long a video was watched for.

But, ho hum... you'll use whatever number is biggest if it suits you even if Elon and Tucker are trying to play fuzzy with them to con folks
... Tucker is the MOST POPULAR media person in America.

Whith a RESOUNDING explanation of WHY Trump should be Re-Elected!

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So that explains why he sucks

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He is indeed Salty. That is why leftists are always attacking him. They hate that he spreads the truth and the truth is not favorable to the crazy ass leftists in DC