PT's

I go to PT's frequently for lunch and have tried to find a little OTC action. Lately, I see posts in other forums about the lack of action on dayshifts pushing this crowd more towards OTC. Thoughts?
I been recently on a day shift on the weekend. Lacking everything from my perspective. Slow rotation on the main stage and girls that are mainly on their phones. Most look annoyed to be there. Painfully average looking girls as well.
  • 55t
  • 10-31-2023, 09:12 PM
I haven’t been too recently but a month or two ago I thought it was good. Maybe some of those girls have moved on?
my experience at PT's is if the Cowboys are playing it's busy then dies off..so depending on the time you might be early or just missed all the fun
I was actually asking if anyone see an increase in OTC based on the level of attendance at the clubs?
  • 55t
  • 11-03-2023, 09:48 AM
OTC from pts specifically? I’ve never had success there, has that changed?
Your odds increase if you speak Spanish and bring Casamigos
Your odds increase if you speak Spanish and bring Casamigos Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Totally! Lol
The right bottle might also attract a cute waitress or two, and that has possibilities too!
I speak Spanish and can bring a bottle of Clase Azul… guaranteed good time?
Good odds if the Cubans show up. If they don't, you still have a shot at some fun with the waitresses.
All the waitresses i have ever had openly offered OTC.

Did a skybox and told the manager i wanted to look for a bit then would call the girl up. Took the waitress up theyre a pounded her til she spoke perfect english Shakespeare would have been proud of
All the waitresses i have ever had openly offered OTC.

Did a skybox and told the manager i wanted to look for a bit then would call the girl up. Took the waitress up theyre a pounded her til she spoke perfect english Shakespeare would have been proud of Originally Posted by Blavish