URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meachem Road, near I35W
Activities: Kissing, Offer of OTC
Hair Length and Color: Red, below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This Ginger waitress is very pretty, and has a bubbly personality. She's about 5'7" tall, medium build, natural B-cup, exceptionally bright smile.
Recommendation: Yes
This is a yes?
  • KFB
  • 11-07-2023, 02:06 AM
Thanks for sharing
  • rcusa
  • 11-07-2023, 06:10 AM
This is a yes? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
obsg... The only options are "yes" and "no." She was a "no" for me. AND, I said, "If -- UNLIKE MYSELF -- you want to drop buckets of cash in her lap..."
I don't think anyone would misinterpret the information my Report offers. She's definitely a professional manipulator. AND, she's all the positive adjectives I mentioned, including beautiful. In this way, she's much like a majority of attractive dancers. IF a guy wants a taste of that, I inform with this report that it's available for a steep price. I chose not to pay such a price, nor continue the particular game.
EVERY "Yes" on these reports is necessarily a qualified one, because not everyone seeks the same type person nor same encounter...
She absolutely, positively played me, as you correctly observed. Most encounters in SC-land are two-way playing of similar sorts. I recognized this particular play as one that exceeded my bounds of what I would accept, but I don't assume everyone would make the same decision I made.
Do not care how beautiful, charming she is never let the head on your dick do the thinking for you! Never it will save you many many $$ and troubles!
obsg... The only options are "yes" and "no." She was a "no" for me. AND, I said, "If -- UNLIKE MYSELF -- you want to drop buckets of cash in her lap..."
I don't think anyone would misinterpret the information my Report offers. She's definitely a professional manipulator. AND, she's all the positive adjectives I mentioned, including beautiful. In this way, she's much like a majority of attractive dancers. IF a guy wants a taste of that, I inform with this report that it's available for a steep price. I chose not to pay such a price, nor continue the particular game.
EVERY "Yes" on these reports is necessarily a qualified one, because not everyone seeks the same type person nor same encounter...
She absolutely, positively played me, as you correctly observed. Most encounters in SC-land are two-way playing of similar sorts. I recognized this particular play as one that exceeded my bounds of what I would accept, but I don't assume everyone would make the same decision I made. Originally Posted by rcusa
Actually, after you post the form, you can choose edit and add more to the recommendation. If you look through the reviews, you will see examples of this
  • rcusa
  • 11-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Do not care how beautiful, charming she is never let the head on your dick do the thinking for you! Never it will save you many many $$ and troubles! Originally Posted by phmzee
As readers of my original post in this thread know, I followed your good advice before you gave it here. Words of wisdom...
As readers of my original post in this thread know, I followed your good advice before you gave it here. Words of wisdom... Originally Posted by rcusa
Yes, actually I complement you for maintaining control and not letting her manipulate you out of a wad of cash.