No Nut November at Bonitas?!?

• rcusa
  • 11-06-2023, 01:42 PM
Typically, CB is the surest thing among SCs. Average CB gal is not high class, not often beautiful, almost never English-speaking... but Down-to-F.
I have visited a couple of times this first part of the month of November, and observed that they may be under some pressure to chill... Examples follow:
1. Although stage-side action is still sometimes hotter-than-average (many dancers will move their most private parts right up onto your hands as you hold a bill, and some will grind on your hand rather vigorously if you keep still), the action in the shabby "VIP" box is mostly curtailed lately. A dancer told me that she'd love to do it all, but she couldn't do it in the club, because police have been posing as customers, and the manager is nervous.

2. The "Box-Troll" (the dude who sits outside the sad "VIP" box and collects five per song upon each dancers' exit) has been turning on a bright flashlight and frequently going into the box. Apparently, this is to curtail any incidents involving exposed genitalia.

3. One dancer who seemed VERY willing to do it all was getting frisky with a customer at a table, and they went into the Box. Within the first song, the manager (or his surrogate) had removed her from the Box, and taken her into the office. She appeared to have been chastised, but I have no idea if she got fired. I don't know if the dude got expelled from the club.
4. I got a dance from a gal there, and it was only a dance, for the most part. She had been anxiously looking toward the entryway to the Box, expecting the Box Troll to check. I had my hands on her hips as she sat in my lap, facing me. She looked away from the entrance, looked at me, kissed me, and slid her hand down to my crotch. Bad timing: Here came the Box Troll, and we both got kicked out of the Box, but neither of us had any other repercussions; we just went back to a table.

I suspect this is temporary, and I suppose it is unlikely to be affecting every shift even now. But just be aware that CB management is being especially cautious lately.
Thanks for your post. It's great to get timely and usable information. I hope you are right about the temporary nature.

Do you think it’s due to elections
  • rcusa
  • 11-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Do you think it’s due to elections Originally Posted by psperryk
Not particularly.
It was a Thursday and I was looking for a new place. I passed by Bonitas and thought it was closed as they were re paving the parking lot but noticed some chicks in stripper clothes outside so I said fuck it. I parked and walked toward the front door and immediately I was greeted by 4-5 strippers outside and with my little Spanish I said I’m just here for a drink and walked in. Same thing happened when I walked in. Women surrounded me to the point I was about to walk out when a waitress comes over and says hey you welcome back (remember never been here before ). She grabs my hand and finds me a table. We sit down and she said you owe me a drink for rescuing you. Long story short I was in my business attire and drew attention. Continues to drink then she brought me a girl and she said I would be safe Wth her. Drinking continues go to the VIP and she was handsy. 5 songs later I said I got to go and She asked for my number. Bu the time I got to my car she had texted me to wait for her and we could go out and have some fun so I did and on the way to the hotel we stopped for a bottle of tequila took her to my room and fucked the shit out of her. Still am to this day.
  • rcusa
  • 11-07-2023, 06:16 AM
Nice, WhoDWho(DWho) [GB&U].
I should have mentioned that OTC was readily available while the BoxTroll was making ITC verboten...
It was a Thursday and I was looking for a new place. I passed by Bonitas and thought it was closed as they were re paving the parking lot but noticed some chicks in stripper clothes outside so I said fuck it. I parked and walked toward the front door and immediately I was greeted by 4-5 strippers outside and with my little Spanish I said I’m just here for a drink and walked in. Same thing happened when I walked in. Women surrounded me to the point I was about to walk out when a waitress comes over and says hey you welcome back (remember never been here before ). She grabs my hand and finds me a table. We sit down and she said you owe me a drink for rescuing you. Long story short I was in my business attire and drew attention. Continues to drink then she brought me a girl and she said I would be safe Wth her. Drinking continues go to the VIP and she was handsy. 5 songs later I said I got to go and She asked for my number. Bu the time I got to my car she had texted me to wait for her and we could go out and have some fun so I did and on the way to the hotel we stopped for a bottle of tequila took her to my room and fucked the shit out of her. Still am to this day. Originally Posted by Whodwho
they were re paving the parking
So...no more flat tires for Chung? His story always kept me away.
Good news indeed.
maybe they'll drop the parking fee since they're paving the parking lot.

Their entry fee is already a lot higher than the clubs surround them(CL and BDD) but to add a parking on top is bogus. The cheap extras inside so make it worth it at times
Nice, very nice. I feel like a lot of Chica Bonita girls are fresh from other countries and very taken by American men and the American lifestyle.
Ive had fun here.
So...no more flat tires for Chung? His story always kept me away.
Good news indeed. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
That is good news, and overdue. My story has been keeping me away, too. Now the increased manager scrutiny is holding me back!

Nice, very nice. I feel like a lot of Chica Bonita girls are fresh from other countries and very taken by American men and the American lifestyle. Originally Posted by Daveking8188
You feel that, but do you think that? I don't. They dance in a Club that is 90+ percent Latin, one that is not representative of America in any respect. Curious comment. In fact, I would suggest they dance there to keep and hold on to their own Culture as much as is possible.