Strip Club Recommendations

Salutations gentlemen, I'm currently on a staycation this week and wanting to hit up a strip club since it's been months since I last gone. Been working overtime everyday for 5 months and got some money to spend. I usually go to baby dolls in Dallas but I just want to sit down this time without my regulars trying to get money out of me. What are some good recommendations out there. I don't mind "ethnics" clubs because I actually blend into the demographic. But I also been having yellow fever lately so any club is that has some Asians will be a huge bonus. I'm thanks in advance.
The Lodge has several asians that are really cute and friendly. A couple I know on both day and night shift, although schedules there are very inconsistent.
  • rcusa
  • 11-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Many possibilities, all with potential pitfalls:
Chicas Locas: Many pretty dancers; some of whom are thieves. No extras of note without buying into the "VIP" area.
Chicas Bonitas: Low-rent, seedy dive, currently on guard against extras. Typically, it's an extras haven; but maybe not right now.
Lipstick: Sometimes some pretty dancers. A nice bar, with often some nice waitresses. Extras possible, but not private.
Bucks Fort Worth: Hit (grand slam) or Miss (try not to appear like LEO). Usually some pretty dancers. Often some quality extras, but sometimes a total waste of a trip across the Metroplex.
why is Bucks Fort Worth far superior and always mentioned instead of Bucks Dallas? I never been to either of those but see that in every review
Many possibilities, all with potential pitfalls:
Chicas Locas: Many pretty dancers; some of whom are thieves. No extras of note without buying into the "VIP" area.
Chicas Bonitas: Low-rent, seedy dive, currently on guard against extras. Typically, it's an extras haven; but maybe not right now.
Lipstick: Sometimes some pretty dancers. A nice bar, with often some nice waitresses. Extras possible, but not private.
Bucks Fort Worth: Hit (grand slam) or Miss (try not to appear like LEO). Usually some pretty dancers. Often some quality extras, but sometimes a total waste of a trip across the Metroplex. Originally Posted by rcusa

Chicas locas has cover charge which sucks, i still think its a WAY better club than others. Only con is they have a lot of theives dancers and you have to google translate with the girls.
The Lodge has several asians that are really cute and friendly. A couple I know on both day and night shift, although schedules there are very inconsistent. Originally Posted by TomCollins

Asian girls??

You had me at that, you think its worth going tonight..this got me all interested in the lodge now.
Yeah dude cover charge, parking charge. Shit charge for everything. But you can definitely still have fun without going to "VIP". But as im reading, not right now. Ive been taken for the past 1.5 years and havent really been out to the 304 scene, i miss it
La Bare