URL / Website: Baby dolls.com
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Shady trail
Activities: Excellent conversation, lots of rubbing and laughing HJTC see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders very thick
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Extremely pretty, tall built perfectly for stripping and who ever finally gets lucky enough a trophy wife. D man made. Very sexual non pushy and always wears thigh highs
Recommendation: Yes
She is my only go to girl at BDD now days. She is a lot of fun. Just a point from a wise old man that has been doing this many years and have worked many years in the CC fraud industry's. Never use a CC at any bar! Double NO at a strip club! 80% of the time it maybe cool but it only takes 1 time to make your life a living HELL on many fronts! Cash is best
I dreamed I went to BBD for the first time and saw her this week. She said a HJ in upstairs chairs was OK. I was skeptical, but went for it. She wanted the corner chair, but a L3 followed by an L2 was taking a long time. I figured if they could do that that I was OK for a HJ. We moved to the other end where it all worked out.
She is quality. Can ride a cock properly as well, she does otc for thise interested.

A rare, no bullshit girl who like to get down
I dreamed I went to BBD for the first time and saw her this week. She said a HJ in upstairs chairs was OK. I was skeptical, but went for it. She wanted the corner chair, but a L3 followed by an L2 was taking a long time. I figured if they could do that that I was OK for a HJ. We moved to the other end where it all worked out. Originally Posted by safari2
She is quality. Can ride a cock properly as well, she does otc for thise interested.

A rare, no bullshit girl who like to get down Originally Posted by Blavish
Oh? I mentioned OTC once but it went nowhere. Guess I’ll use the ole no more in club playing it’s OTC or 0 and move on to another dancer. That’s worked 90% of the time for me. I just thought this one was zero OTC. We shall see.
Date: 11/7 day shift
Name: Br****
Phone: (214) 358-5511
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Baby dolls.com
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Shady trail
Activities: Excellent conversation, lots of rubbing and laughing HJTC see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders very thick
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Extremely pretty, tall built perfectly for stripping and who ever finally gets lucky enough a trophy wife. D man made. Very sexual non pushy and always wears thigh highs
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Koyote
Thanks for adding the shift, it used to be standard but I guess it was dropped after the shutdown a couple years back.
To clear up, the manager at the club Royce took care of the other charges very professionally and apologized for the mistake. I didn’t have to go through and any card bullshit just clearing that up. So yes I will do that vip trip again and use a card. But I won’t open my tab with the bartender I will only use Rachel the waitress
Blavish, clear your inbox or PM me please. Got a question for you.
Blavish, clear your inbox or PM me please. Got a question for you. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Lol I’m doubting his story. He sure gets a lot of otc and strippers numbers. That’s why his inbox is full lol