At BabyDolls Dallas, a Rose by Any Other Name

• rcusa
  • 11-12-2023, 03:12 PM
In spite of my experiences at BabyDolls Dallas being lame, I do go there a few times per year. The view is good. There's just not much fun ever had there. So it was on my recent visit. I did meet the legendary A**, and she was sweet. Her breasts are huge, as many have said. I tipped her on stages, and she made it clear that she prefers those tips to be set on the stage, to avoid any touching.
I also met a very beautiful dancer, named A********. She is about 5'5" tall, brunette hair at about shoulder length, several tattoos (including a rose on her chest), and natural b-cup breasts. We were having a pleasant conversation, and she's quite beautiful, so I accepted her invitation to go upstairs and get dances.

We went to one of the high-backed chairs, near a corner. The crowd was very slight that afternoon. I was hopeful that dances with this beautiful lady would be exciting. But they were lame, such that they didn't even qualify as dances. She sat astride my knees, and spoke to me of things that interested her. No dancing, no grinding, no touching. In fact, she made sure to tell me how offended she had been when customers had previously tried to touch her.
I hung around a little while longer, but nothing worthwhile was happening, beyond the view of beautiful women on the various stages. I tipped some of them, but they were generally cold, and not interactive.
How many dances did you end up getting from her?

I would had cut the first dance short and give her $10 and kick her to the curb.
  • rcusa
  • 11-12-2023, 04:24 PM
A few. The songs seemed short. I don't resent her; I just won't accept an invitation from her again, should she offer one.
This non-encounter post is a public service, but not any disrespect to the dancer. I assume most folks on this site would choose to avoid a dancer who has her modus operandi, and I think the physical description will be enough for folks to identify her.
Dancers are the most YMMV providers out there. After all, they do not advertise extra services. The worst thing you can do is hope you get great dances. Before you accept getting dances, negotiate what you want and get her price, counter offer if it is too much, and if she does not budge, tell her you appreciate her time and walk away. If she promises but does not deliver when giving her dances, give her $40 and walk after 2 songs.
  • KFB
  • 11-12-2023, 06:38 PM
I tipped some of them, but they were generally cold, and not interactive.
The mid tier clubs like BDD and Bucks and above are even more YMMV. I don't believe you can be consistently successful in these clubs if you're not a good talker and have a really good bs meter. You have to be building the vibe when your tipping the girls and they're at your table. I know it seems like that shouldn't be the case because your the customer but that's part of the game if you're trying to get extras. If the girl is talking your ear off in the corner, you need to direct the experience and if it doesn't progress, pay her for 1 song and move on. If that's what you want, fine waldt but don't let the girls dictate your fun, they'll take you nowhere if you let them.
  • KFB
  • 11-12-2023, 06:58 PM
Dancers are the most YMMV providers out there. After all, they do not advertise extra services. The worst thing you can do is hope you get great dances. Before you accept getting dances, negotiate what you want and get her price, counter offer if it is too much, and if she does not budge, tell her you appreciate her time and walk away. If she promises but does not deliver when giving her dances, give her $40 and walk after 2 songs. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I would add that if she does not budge on price, tell her to come find you if she changes her mind. In my experience, they will usually come around and agree to do it for your price either on that trip or in the future. If that never happens then you're probably too low obv. And whatever we agree to doing needs to start on song 1, no need to wait for 2 songs to break it off if she overpromises and underdelivers.
There isnt a girl at BDD that doesnt do extras in my person experience.

Ad many have statedYMMV , so bring some game
There isnt a girl at BDD that doesnt do extras in my person experience.

Ad many have statedYMMV , so bring some game Originally Posted by Blavish
If by extras you mean L1-L3/FIV/FIA, then with respect your experience is somewhat limited. In my nearly 30 years of strip clubbing the idea that every girl in a SC has a price will waste a ton of your time & money finding out the hard truth..
My guess is if someone is paying a reasonable rate for extras, maybe 60-70% of bdd girls will at least do some L1. But even then it’s very much ymmv. For girls that don’t know you and don’t know anything about you and have never seen you there before, I’d take it down to 50% or less.