URL / Website: https://srd2n.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10920 Petal St, Dallas, TX 75238
Activities: Lfk,dfk,fiv,fia,bj
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Mixed, pretty face, natural c with some sag, nice ass, a little too much makeup
Recommendation: Yes

My friends and I gave this place a chance when it first open.

We went there maybe 3 times tops and each visit was worst than the previous one and each time we left after just a few minutes..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062390121

In the post the above link connects to. my 2nd post from 4/3/2021 had a section with private tags.

Here is the post again but this time I have removed the private tags

We went there the other day. We figure the first time we were there 2 weeks ago we caught them on a bad night. Maybe this time the place will be kicking.

Nope!

5 dancers. 3 waitresses standing at the bar doing nothing. Another 2 waitresses sitting at a table looking at their phones.

3 managers standing by the DJ booth doing nothing. No dancer on their single stage.

Only saw one customer sitting alone at a table in the corner in the back.

What was PRIVATE begins here:

This place is like the plains of the Serengeti.

The dancers are scavengers.

The customers are wounded beasts fallen on the ground and dying.

Dancers are vultures and hyaenas and jackals waiting for the customers to become carcasses rotting in the sun so they can call gang up on it and each one pick off pieces of flesh from it.

We walked in, headed for a table, haven't even sat down or got a waitress, here comes 3 dancers. All blacks. One tall and skinny, 2 short and big.

The 2 big ones asked us if they can join us and we all politely said we just walked in and no thank you.

They said okay and left.

The tall skinny one started pulling out a chair, there are only 3 chairs, it was me and 2 buddies, and she sat down.

I told her excuse me, my friend here is sitting there.

She said I can't sit with you?

I said: NO THANK YOU, we just walked in and we haven't even got a waitress yet.

She said: then get a waitress and let's get some drinks.

I rolled my eyes at her thinking "so this bitch assume she can sit down without being asked and we are going to buy her drinks?"

I repeated: we are not ready for company.

Not only did she not get her ass up and leave, she asked:

what is your name?

I said: Please leave.

This is when she raised her voice at me and with the club being empty, you could hear her over the music:

I WASN'T ASKING IF YOU WANT ME TO STAY OR LEAVE,

I ASKED YOU YOUR NAME !!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME ???

I replied: You need to leave.

By this time a waitress has come up to see what we were drinking and one of my friend told her what the dancer was doing.

My friend leaned over and told me that the waitress is going to get a manager.

I told the dancer: you need to leave, I am not going to ask you again.

The manager came up and told her to get her ass out of the chair.

She mouth off at me while getting up:I WAS ONLY ASKING YOU YOUR NAME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

I told her NO, you weren't. You sat down without permission, Then when I ask you politely more than once to leave, you became a Bitch.

You don't need to know my name because your ugly ass will never sit with us.

The manager was very apologetic. He bought us our first round of drinks: 3 beers and 3 shots. We gave the waitress $6 for bringing us the drinks.

We were there 15 minutes while drinking that round, no girl went on stage, we finish the drinks and we left.

We been there twice since they open on 1/28 and both times was a strike.

Don't think we we will go for strike 3."

END of PRIVATE Section

They been open 2 months and about a week. I am surprised they are still open.

Sure their overhead each month, paying for the location even if they own the building still cost money, I doubt they paid for the construction of the building in cash, had to be a loan, utilities, insurance, food and alcohol supply, payroll, all that adds up to a 5 digit figure each month.

No way they are making that to clear it and turn a profit each month.

Also the first month they were open in February, friends I know who went there said there were a lot of girls and they were hot.

Well we been there twice and both times they were only a handful of girls and they weren't hot.

All the hot girls that were there the first month left because they couldn't make money. Originally Posted by CG2014
Coming from a banker...I know exactly zero banks that would finance construction or remodel of a titty bar. Horrible risk on investment. Reputational risk as well.
Rates?