Doubles

Ok, so recently I have started expanding my horizons with some great gals on here for my doubles partners. I have enjoyed several sessions with Brandee69, Jeenababy1, and most recently added Sophia Dane to my signature line.

As being a provider that offers great double sessions already...
MEN, what is it that most of your doubles sessions have been lacking? What would you like to see done a little more frequently? What can the ladies do to aid in a GREAT doubles sessions that will leave you just seeking more and more from them?

What is the funnest thing about a doubles session for you?

All input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Amber Rain
My double sessions are lacking existence. Lol
Have only done 1 double. Was a lot of fun, but I've never been one for getting into the girl/girl scene and since I am normally a 1 pop guy I spend too much time trying to decide which girl to do what with and finish with. Bad enough to dissapoint 1 girl when i have to worry about dissapointing 2 at the same time.
awww bbw... I told you I could fix that for you....
von... you know the deal I talked about for you tonight.

As far as disappointing ONE girl.. you didn't disappoint me at all in the least. I had a wonderful time with you. But, really... to do a double, you really need some girls that are bi sexual, that are into each other as well as you. That way they can please you and each other. Group effort. TEAM WORK!!!
Team work is important in a double ......but the prices sometime are out of line .....just my HO ....but I love them when available ......
to do a double, you really need some girls that are bi sexual, that are into each other as well as you. That way they can please you and each other. Group effort. TEAM WORK!!! Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Both women being really into each other is the HOT part.
Hey amber, even know our schedules didn't work well for the doubles the first time, I would love for us to do doubles too. Sounds yummy
Had a bad doubles experience on my one and only try. Although 2 were there they seem to act separately. I could not double dip, both would not suck on me at the same time. A good double needs to have some level choreography, but spontaneity is key, girls need to love it, should be natural bi sexual, girls need to be flexible for stackposition. Looking forward to my next one, Amber! LOL
MMM well boys, let's add Ms. Sexy Selena to my list too. Girl, you're soooo sexy. I'm soooo game now. I'm just so shy... lmao... SMH.

Jariou.... mmmm mmmm mmm... we have broken many FIRST's for you with ME. Especially the session the other day. I cannot wait to see YOU again... because each time.. we step it up and it keeps getting greater and greater. Always something new with each one we do. Hmmmm, may have to break your "not so good" first time... in with a GREAT time with one of the above gals.

Think you can handle it? BRING IT!!! (your favorite thing I say to you BCD) BRING IT BAD BOY!!!
Oh she scares me, but will BRING IT!
We can go easy on you, honey.
I was going to offer doubles with dodger but he is unreliable and ymmv.
I was going to offer doubles with dodger but he is unreliable and ymmv. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Is he still with us??
Doubles work best if all 3 are equally into each other. The attraction, chemistry is strong all around. When each person can't decide who they want the most and have to constantly redirect attention or give attention to both at the same time. DFK, daty, fiv, fuha, fuma, etc. among all 3. A little jealousy also helps because each wants to outdo the other. Vocal participants also add to the intensity and pleasure. When the spontaneity occurs. Two begin to double-team the other and those roles change so each person becomes the pleasure focus of the other two.

So many things make for a great doubles session. When all three bodies are entertwined is giving pleasure all around is the best. I would do more, but 2 hours goes in a hurry when everyone is enjoying the interactions. Budget becomes an issue. I could do an overnight with a lady for about the same amount. And I really enjoy overnights. Overnight doubles are good, too. I don't think I got two hours sleep the last overnight doubles I had.

I'm so horny now. I need a lady on my cock, another on my face, while they are kissing each other and feeling each other off. Me gripping ass, stroking legs.
Toys! I bet toys would add to the experience.