Provider with me and my FWB?

My FWB and I have discussed a 3-some with another female. We are both totally into it, but the problem is finding a girl that's down for it. Not that we couldn't go out and "pick a girl up", it's that we can't really do that. (Read: we're married, and not to each other ). I have seen providers in the past, but she doesn't know that. So here are my questions...

1. Should I tell her about my experiences seeing providers?
2. Should I ask her if she would be down with a provider being the 3rd person?
3. Are there providers out there that are down for this?
I would say just tell her you have a friend that just so happens to be a provider.
I would say just tell her you have a friend that just so happens to be a provider. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Hmmm, that may be a thought.
I'd tell her straight up "hey babe I know some hot friend of mine that's DTF!"
I think the best way to go about it, is to find a provider who is willing, and just introduce the provider as a friend or something. You never know how civvie women will react to the whole "provider" thing, and it can create more drama than is necessary. Your FWB might even seem really open to seeing a provider initially, but you have to think long-term when you decide to invite someone into this world...and women are crazy! What is FWB now, can always turn really ugly for you and possibly the provider, later on down the road. Just saying! It's always a possibility.

Besides, I personally don't enjoy the whole, "let's talk about how you became a hooker and why you do it, and can you please share all your scary and strange hooker stories with me pleeeease" line of questioning that we tend to get from the civvie population. Not saying your FWB would do that, but it's just easier for everyone involved, if you keep that little tidbit to yourself . But that is just my opinion!
I think the best way to go about it, is to find a provider who is willing, and just introduce the provider as a friend or something. You never know how civvie women will react to the whole "provider" thing, and it can create more drama than is necessary. Besides, I personally don't enjoy the whole, "let's talk about how you became a hooker and why you do it, and can you please share all your scary and strange hooker stories with me pleeeease" line of questioning that we tend to get from the civvie population. Not saying your FWB would do that, but it's just easier for everyone involved, if you keep that little tidbit to yourself . But that is just my opinion! Originally Posted by Dannie
Aaaaannnnnddd this is the type of answer I was looking for! I'm really glad I asked, that makes lots of sense. And yes, she would be like that. LOL!

Okay, so I guess my 3rd question moves to the top. Are there providers out there willing to do this? Is it the standard fee most advertise, or would there be an up-charge for having a lady involved?
You could ask Zero Cool and Acid Burn to join you.

Could be hot.
I think the best way to go about it, is to find a provider who is willing, and just introduce the provider as a friend or something. You never know how civvie women will react to the whole "provider" thing, and it can create more drama than is necessary. Your FWB might even seem really open to seeing a provider initially, but you have to think long-term when you decide to invite someone into this world...and women are crazy! What is FWB now, can always turn really ugly for you and possibly the provider, later on down the road. Just saying! It's always a possibility.

Besides, I personally don't enjoy the whole, "let's talk about how you became a hooker and why you do it, and can you please share all your scary and strange hooker stories with me pleeeease" line of questioning that we tend to get from the civvie population. Not saying your FWB would do that, but it's just easier for everyone involved, if you keep that little tidbit to yourself . But that is just my opinion! Originally Posted by Dannie
+10000. Also state what preference you have so your not pmed with ladies who may not be your type and you may want to screen the ladies. off course the easy route just pick The Dannie or Anastasia
You could ask Zero Cool and Acid Burn to join you.

Could be hot. Originally Posted by Boltfan

+10000. Also state what preference you have so your not pmed with ladies who may not be your type and you may want to screen the ladies. off course the easy route just pick The Dannie or Anastasia Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thanks, good point.
Okay, I'm ready to move forward on this. I need to know if anyone is interested. Here's the deal, it will be a 1-2 hour appt next week durning the day. Lunch time. We can go to a providers incall or I'll get a room somewhere. The provider has to be into girls, no faking it, I want the real thing. I would like a smaller spinner type. My gf is a good looking 30 year old attractive brunette who loves sex. She's down with anything but going down on the girl, everything else is fair game. It's my birthday next week so that's the occasion. Someone help make it a memorable one!!! Send me a pm!!

Thanks,

Crash
Can a mod please move this to ISO? Thanks.
Good luck. It might be your birthday and another girl's orifices might be your special gift, but the only 3somes that ever worked for me were the ones where we were both involved in selecting the other woman. So, unless this is all about you and your gf is just along for your ride (so to speak) it's not something I'd try to set up, but that's just me, right?
Good luck. It might be your birthday and another girl's orifices might be your special gift, but the only 3somes that ever worked for me were the ones where we were both involved in selecting the other woman. So, unless this is all about you and your gf is just along for your ride (so to speak) it's not something I'd try to set up, but that's just me, right? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I cleared it with her last night. I got the green light.

Earlier I said a small spinner type, after reading more on here I guess I should say a athletic/fit woman would be fine too.