Current Average Breast size

I was reading a news article and they state that 10 years ago, average breast size was a 36C (in the US). Now it's 36DD.

Did a lot of women just gotten breast implants in the past 10 years? I really suspect the findings of the research. I think the researcher is hanging out at strip clubs way too much.
I think the researcher knows that 3 out of 5 women in the US are overweight, hence the increase from 36C to 36DD. Remember, 36 is the chest measurement and the letter is the cup size. The measurement stayed the same, the boobs fill bigger cups. Sorry, probably not implants, but instead junk food.
I am a 36b and love my lil perky tits! Although bigguns would be nice too!!!!!!!!!!! heheeeee!
Not to mention even non overweight girls are growing them bigger on average do to growth hormones being used on livestock getting in our food and the fact that development is starting earlier thanks to higher fight diets at young ages. Appearently, body fat helps decide when a girl is going to start developing. So if a girl eats too much fat when she is young she can be an earlier starter, then control her diet as she goes through puberty and end up pretty well endowed. Now if only men can figure out the same trick with our endowment.
My observation would be that the cup size increase is directly proportionate to the average ass size, which has also grown in the past 10 years. {Research conducted at the local Walmart...}
I am a all natural 36C. I love my breast :-)
I think the researcher knows that 3 out of 5 women in the US are overweight, hence the increase from 36C to 36DD. Remember, 36 is the chest measurement and the letter is the cup size. The measurement stayed the same, the boobs fill bigger cups. Sorry, probably not implants, but instead junk food. Originally Posted by Invisible1
My observation would be that the cup size increase is directly proportionate to the average ass size, which has also grown in the past 10 years. {Research conducted at the local Walmart...} Originally Posted by landpirate
If they are bigger women, wouldn't that average size be much bigger than 36? DD are fairly large breasts for a 36 measurement.
I am a all natural 36C. I love my breast :-) Originally Posted by khloecruise
I would like to love your breasts also
I think the researcher knows that 3 out of 5 women in the US are overweight, hence the increase from 36C to 36DD. Remember, 36 is the chest measurement and the letter is the cup size. The measurement stayed the same, the boobs fill bigger cups. Sorry, probably not implants, but instead junk food. Originally Posted by Invisible1

A woman who gains weight increases her measurements all over. It doesn't all just settle on the boobs, but on the hips, thighs, and yes, chest, too, so don't use that as a standard. Of course, is she loses weight, a lot will stay in the mammary bank deposits.

Some boob rise (and fall) can be attributed to weight, some to a leftover "gift" from childbirth and breast feeding, and as Daen pointed out, there are arguments that the growth hormones in so much of our food can be attributed for the increase in female breast size and the earlier development of pre-teen girls.

As long as they're larger, do most of you guys CARE why?
Actually, yes. We do. Some studies indicate the increase in breast size by hormones may also cause in increase in thed rate of breast cancer. Smaller Tatas are better than no Tatas. And you know, we like the fairer gender to be alive and all. As well larger breasts just don't work on everyone. I met some girls that just would not look good with anything over a B. And others that body demanded the additional curves of some MMs. Bigger is not always better. Just a lot of the time.
Brandee...Khloe I can't imagine more perfect headlights than the two beautiful sets you possess. Pardon me now while I drool over both of your Showcases...
Actually, yes. We do. Some studies indicate the increase in breast size by hormones may also cause in increase in thed rate of breast cancer. Smaller Tatas are better than no Tatas. And you know, we like the fairer gender to be alive and all. As well larger breasts just don't work on everyone. I met some girls that just would not look good with anything over a B. And others that body demanded the additional curves of some MMs. Bigger is not always better. Just a lot of the time. Originally Posted by Daen1304
That's true, and I shouldn't have been facetious about it. Really large breasts are also quite a strain on a girl's back. I had a friend in college, a fairly petite girl, who had to have surgery to reduce her 38FFF bosom to a DD. Eliminated a lot of pain. (And her shallow boyfriend, which turned out to be a positive side effect, in time.)

I'm pretty happy to be right in the middle with a C-cup. My cup runneth over when I squeeze into a B-cup push-up plunge bra for some of my outfits.
I would like to love your breasts also Originally Posted by still-asleep
Thank you
Brandee...Khloe I can't imagine more perfect headlights than the two beautiful sets you possess. Pardon me now while I drool over both of your Showcases... Originally Posted by txcwby6
Wow ! Thank you sexy
Holy Hell! FFF cup!? That's way too big. That's like suffocate you big. Glad her back pain went away, I'd be afraid of permanent injury from those things...