Nine Providers-ZERO responses-I give up for the day

Just venting. There are several providers that I have sent PMs to in the last few days and not one has responded. I even called a few and no answer. Why post an ad saying you are available if you are not going to respond to request.
Maybe because you're an ass?

Well, then I am an ass, too. I'm beginning to think the term "hobby" was meant for the providers, not the clients.
A lot of our frustration could depend on the "type" of ladies that you've been trying to contact. I can imagine that it's very annoying to not hear back.

But there are some of us who are right on top of it (pun intended) when contacted by a potential new friend.

Good luck with your search! It's a numbers game for both sides. Just keep trying!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Dang....I would have replied. Just saying...
I'm with Kaylee you called the wrong ladies baby
Yeah, like who did you call?

And it's always a good idea to get out in front of your "need" by a few days.
I guess they have spring fever.....
Hey Assman,
Don't worry, be happy! Friday the 13th will be here this week! Perhaps you can break your record of 9 strikes. Oh, and never send PMS to a lady....... I'm just sayin'. P411 works way better than sending anything that is abbreviated with the letters P M S. P411 is a small investment that will open........legs that you could never open before.
Some ladies are good and respond back fairly quickly. I have sent P411 requests to some that have waited 6 days to call me back. By that time, I have already moved on to my plan B. If she calls you back within a day and lets you know what's going on that is a reasonable response time. Some of the ladies are touring and are not able to respond back in an hour or 2.
I know what you mean. You an I prob suffer from the newbie label. I know I can always default to my ATF Kaci Snow. She knows how to treat a man. She may not be 24/7 but she is super dependable!!
You should had contact me Im always respond to my pms Every single one of them
Hugs and kisses : selena51
Dang, you could have contacted me and I would have responded, all the way from Houston. I'm planning a Dallas trip later this month anyway. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row.

There are many fine ladies in DFW with excellent communication skills. You just hit a bad streak. Call Elizabeth or Kaylee. Heck, call Elizabeth AND Kaylee and make up for lost time!
Hey Assman.... P411 is a small investment that will open........legs that you could never open before. Originally Posted by Invisible1
What he said.
If you cannot find a date in DFW you win trying hard enough. There are tons of awesome ladies here.