Do need Help doing s person check

This is what I do for a living is finding people
So if you (provider) need help I just might be able
To help you just pm me for help
So you are offering to take control of the screening information provided to a lady?

Why does this make me uncomfortable?
I feel uncomfortable too for some reason. We don't know who he is, and giving my info or my clients' info to a stranger is just a breach of discretion.
Just a quick thought: Would you hire somene that is punctuation-limited and capital letter dyslexic. By the way, what is an "s person check?”
Just a quick thought: Would you hire somene that is punctuation-limited and capital letter dyslexic. By the way, what is an "s person check?” Originally Posted by Invisible1
HAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! That's right, Invisible!!! I was thinking the same thing!
Well for the people that are seating behind a computer that want to make fun of me that's cool. I hope you got your rocks off! I'm working and driving down the road,posting from a phone so if my punctuation and capilation is off. I see you get your rocks off on trying to make me look like a dumb ass. Well you have done a great job. But have you realy done anything? And all I was doing was offering a little help for the ladies but ovecorse the nice guy always finishes last.
I was just offering a little help if needed that's all.
Not trying to cause any droma so if I have over steped
my boundrey's I'm sorry
You are posting while driving? Not the smartest tool in the shed, eh?
Be careful posting and driving...you may wreck and need a tow
Plus this needs to be in the business section on the homepage
Tow, darling, I'm pretty new here--as I have noticed you are...all over the boards. Perhaps you might try toning it down a little? You come off as very defensive, as though the world is out to get you...I can see these guys are just poking a little fun or making their opinions and views known. You should heed what they say, be grateful for another perspective, rather than assume everyone is trying to make you look stupid.

Just a polite suggestion. I do hope I haven't offended you in any way, sweetie. Also, be very careful whilst posting and driving!
forget punctuation... i wouldnt trust my screening to a newbie.. um hello!!
Well sweetheart I'm not a newbie to the screening aspect of things but think what you want if you were using your brain you could cross reference to make sure that you are getting good info but I'm not trying to teach old dogs new tricks.
Well sweetheart I'm not a newbie to the screening aspect of things but think what you want if you were using your brain you could cross reference to make sure that you are getting good info but I'm not trying to teach old dogs new tricks. Originally Posted by Tow_mater
You have mastered the art of the sales pitch!