To the ladies

My home life sucks. I would like to thank
The providers that help me have something
To look forward to. I currently am just sleeping my
Life away. You are very appreciated, Thank you
For all you do.
Do not be so hard on yourself....Always take the time to smell the roses in life.....Have seen may individuals walk away from what was at home and not look back....If the kids will be taken care of this is the most important thing that would have to be taken into account...

Sometimes enough is enough....Save you money and just say that this is not for you.

You only live ones, do not let someone make it miserable for you.....Take time to laugh out loud even if it is driving down the road while you may be listening to something on the radio or stuck in traffic.

Myself have all kinds of headaches with a part time job and then getting out of the Navy very soon...Was offered a full time position is the Dallas area so it has paid off.....

When I see the sign the says Welcome to Texas on the Interstate between June 7th and June 9th it will be a big relief...I will literally get out of the U-Haul truck and get on my hands and knees and kiss the ground for I will be so happy to leave Norfolk, Va, and be back in Texas.....

TexasCowboy
Yes.. having $ is great.. but I personally think one of the best rewards of doing is.. is that I can fill a void that a gentlemen is missing at home.. Passion, intimacy.. having someone just listen to them... this is far more satisfying for me.. then a few dozen orgasms.

Cheer up sweetheart!! You only live once... go live wild! Try new things bcd.. you never know what you might learn and love!!!
I agree totally with Lacy......and yes please dont be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!!