I can't get no! da da da Satisfaction!

Wondering if anyone else has my problem. The whole term "satisfied" seems weird to me. I have never ended and felt "Yep, that's it I'm good. That was great but I have reached my limit." No for me at the end of it I always felt either, "Well, that was a waste of my time..." or "What?! You're done?" Now it has nothing to do whether I climax. Hell, when I think about it I only climax when I have determined that I want to bail. But if my little guy tires out and I am having a good time I am not "satisfied" I still want more. Maybe some making out and fondling, maybe just talk. Maybe go down on her and work on her getting to O, or in some cases O again, and again, and again... But I am never "Okay, that's a wrap, hit the showers!" And this has been my experience in and out of the hobby, so I am not ragging on the time frames here. Just the fact that if I am enjoying the company I always want more. Guess I am selfisIh like that.
I have friends like you. Do you do extended encounters?

4-6 hours of straight BCD time with a lady willing to rock your world will do the trick. Try making your hobby time more of an experience than something brief. If your body gives out before your will does, try medicating. It works for my sex addicts.
If my body gives out before my will does than I work and my exercise regim
ent have been keeping me cranked up to 11! As for as "Bruce" only time he fails me is when he gets bored. And even the ladies I have been with that were "meh" for me never really had a problem with keeping him entertained. Extended sessions would be nice, but out of my price ange for the time being. And even still it's not a matter of time, it's a matter of when it's good I don't want it to stopand if it's bad well, it's bad.

I was just curious if anyone else agrees that "satisfied" is not really a good way to describe a good session