Nastiest Dirty Talk

I really get off to a woman that's vocal while she's getting eaten out or fucked. Since my primary language of choice is English, that's an "OK" time but there are certain other languages that make my head spin when they're emerging from a woman that has my dick or tongue somewhere inside her body. For me, the Top 3 sexy dirty talk would be:

1. Spanish
2. French
3. Italian

However, when it comes to the Nastiest sounding dirty talk my choices are:

1. German
2. Russian
3. Romanian

Can't put my finger on it, but the above three just sound nastier. Perhpas its the inflections or the fact that so many of the words seem to require a hard(er) pronunciation than those which I find so damned sexy. Don't get me wrong..I love nasty talk too!
I'd like to add Portuguese to that (sexy dirty talk list)! I heard Sandarah speaking it during a doubles and it was FUCKING HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Swahili and Yiddish
<<<<knows all the important Russian phrases
<<<<knows all the important Russian phrases Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I LOVE the scene from "A Fish Called Wanda" where he starts speaking on various languages and she's suddenly orgasmic on the floor. Too funny!
Portugese is sexy.....lol
Pig Latin.....???
Nastiest dirty talk I ever experienced was when I watched one girl eat out another's ass. When she started talking, it was just pure shit. I made her go wash her mouth out with soap, and gave her a good spanking for talking such filth!