Let's play a game....

Gentleman and ladies,

Let's play a game. I will tell you a pet peeve of mine regarding this business and you tell me one of yours. Look at it as research and development. Maybe we can all learn a thing or two! One of my pet peeves-being late and not calling me to let me know.

Go ahead-discuss amongst yourselves........
Lol, funny topic.

People that don't know north, south, east and west. Then I have to give directions like a nincumpoop.
...People that don't know north, south, east and west. Then I have to give directions like a nincumpoop. Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
+1 on this.

Constant nonchalant clock gazing annoys me. I'd rather you set an egg timer or do a wake up alarm on your phone.
Unshaven legs is right up near the top for me.
Grammar basics: you're & your

These ads kill me all the time.
Sweetie, don't call me Sweetie,

You don't have to call me Darling, Darling, you never even called me by my name.....
Well I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison......

I just hate being called Sweetie.....
Love it all! Boom boom, I am with you on the grammar!! Drives me insane.

Okay another of my pet peeves-guys that call 45 minutes before wanting to have a session. Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. We have lives too! Ladies, am I right?????
LOL Brooke - ninCUMpoop

#1 with me: texting while driving
My pet peeve is meeting someone for the first time that was so hyped up by over zealous reviewers (WK's) and then thinking to self WTF? As finding any semblance between hype and reality is a total stretch.
YMMV, WTF?
My pet peeve is meeting someone for the first time that was so hyped up by over zealous reviewers (WK's) and then thinking to self WTF? As finding any semblance between hype and reality is a total stretch. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
yep i concur. but i wouldnt say it's my pet peeve.

if we're talking about tcb, then it's seeing "n. dallas" and wondering where the heck it is. surely, you all can state general neighborhood or 2nd closest cross-street. like "near galleria mall" or "prestonwood hollow area" or "bent tree area" or "west addison" or "near LBJ and Preston". that info is one of the things that helps me plan drive times, if i decide to pursue an appt.

does the eccie showcase input form just not allow you to enter something into the "Metro Location" field??

one of my pet likes is the extra time [5-10 mins] after activities and appt is over to chat a bit or enjoy a beverage. in a small way, that shows me it's also about acquaintances, not just all about business.
Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
What the? My whole overview of the hobby has just been rocked out of balance.

I get you on the spelling thing though. There are some who never get the words "or" and "are" correct in a sentence. Makes you just wanna strangle them! We all make a mistake here and there but I don't think I could even do that if I tried.
...not getting Aadvantage Miles for hobbying....but where would you swipe the card?
i've moved past the spelling and grammar, but i due take note of those that due it. to me, it says something about the writer, esp. if it accurs a lot in their writing, not just here and their [typos are not unusual.]

[hope you all know that's a lot of jest in there].

contrast that w/ ms palin's recent use of refudiate. i dont think she was attempting to be funny or comedic.
...not getting Aadvantage Miles for hobbying....but where would you swipe the card? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I can think of a few...