Do you get Weird???

It just got Weird!!

Why do some men get weird after BCD activities?

They come in…everything’s great.

We do our taxes and play a quick game of Boggle (Naked Boggle…Of course.), and things are Good. Life is Good, Right?!?

Well Hell! I honestly don’t know anymore!

Because right after the, ya know…stuff with the stuff in the stuff, He GET’S WEIRD!

Oooh! I Hate that! It’s like all of a sudden…He’s in a Huge hurry! It’s awkwaaaaard cleaning him up. So, I’m fumbling, trying to hurry. And Mr. Chit Chat is now Silent.

Then Out the door he goes…..As Fast as he can!

I’m sorry…but, that makes Me weirded out!
And here I was thinking we had a great time!

They rub the Weird off on me!

What’s Weird??

The fact that you got some? That you Enjoyed it?

Ooooh Nooooo! Not The Good Lovin!

That just makes me nuts when it happens.
It doesn’t happen enough times to make me think it’s something I did.

But, I am very curious as to why it happens at all?!

~Kelly TNT

I love naked boggle!

I don't get a wierd feeling. Just a huge GRIN

~:>
I know Right?!

So, what's with the weird?

I would think it would go Before the session. Not After.

And I'm not talking about a Bad session either. I mean...I only pack the Good Lovin each day!

This just happened to a provider friend of mine on Monday.

I just thought I'd ask you guys....Why all the sudden Weird?

~Kelly TNT
  • Go4it
  • 05-19-2009, 11:38 PM
You need to ask the guys who get weird to get the right answer.

But leaving soon after ----- could it be because they are either nearing or a little past their appointed time?

Personally, I take up almost every second of time so I don't want her to think I am abusing the time so I really need to get gone quickly.

One of the things I used to like most about spending time multiple times with a lady was not having to worry about the time. I just hate to know what time it is and whether I am leaving on time or too late. I used to tell a lady after I had seen her a couple of times that I WAS NOT going to pay attention to the time. That was her job. I expected her to do something that would signal to us both that time was up --- such as getting up and going to the bathroom and re-entering with her clothes in her hand or something like that.

I had a 2 hour session with a lady (first time) the other day for a pretty good rate. We spent some of time before beginning our pleasure time touring her ABSOLUTELY PERFECT incall. When I finally got off, I noticed I had been there a little over 2 hours. She asked me to lay down on her massage table (fuck board) and began to give me an absolutely wonderful massage. And I mean a full body professional massage front and back working all the muscles correctly. It was really good. But that took almost another hour.

So now I have been there over 3 hours and closing in on 3.5 by the time I get my clothes on, etc.

I'm feeling a little funny. What do I owe her? I scheduled a 2 hour session. Stayed 3.5 hours. And the two hour rate was a damn good rate. It made me really uncomfortable. I don't want to appear to be a cheapskate. But I'm not really all that much into givng a tip that large - plus I didn't really take that much with me.

So, back to your question -- maybe they get weird because it's time to go, they don't want to overstay their welcome, and they don't have enough to tip much more than what they already planned to spend.
GUILT. I would hazard to guess that most of the guys that you have experienced that with are either married or have some kind of morality hangups. They are horny and high on endorphins when they get to their appointment. They're probably really nervous too, but that just adds to the adrenaline rush. Then, when the orgasm comes and all those intense feelings are released, they come back to reality and think to themselves, "What have I done?" or "I can't believe I did that again" and all they want to do is get the hell out of there. That may not be true in every case but I'll bet it's true in a lot of cases.
My money is on he really had to take a Dump.
GUILT. I would hazard to guess that most of the guys that you have experienced that with are either married or have some kind of morality hangups. They are horny and high on endorphins when they get to their appointment. They're probably really nervous too, but that just adds to the adrenaline rush. Then, when the orgasm comes and all those intense feelings are released, they come back to reality and think to themselves, "What have I done?" or "I can't believe I did that again" and all they want to do is get the hell out of there. That may not be true in every case but I'll bet it's true in a lot of cases. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Kelly,

Rest assured it is not you. The reason he came to you in the first place it that he desired what he saw in your ad or read in your reviews. Ithyphallicus is correct as I used to feel this way also. Guilt is a mofo! It will make you do some stupid ass self destructive crap. You might try to slow the next guy down by opening a dialogue with him about his sudden change in demeanor. He may not tell you whats wrong but at least you gave it a shot. Sorry you got the WEIRD rubbed on ya.

I seriously need a shot of the good lovin' Be seein ya soon!
I can't wait to see, how or is it why, you would make me weird-LMAO

p.s.- spell check complete-wink
  • npita
  • 05-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Maybe those guys have to rush to get their pacemakers recharged.
I start to think that at that point I am keeping you from something else you could be doing.
Maybe if you quit dressing them up in chicken costumes and sticking feather dusters up their butts, they won't be so ashamed when you're done with them.
bok bok
  • fawn
  • 05-20-2009, 05:15 PM
maybe it is the boob sweat.............just kidding girl, you know i love
you and your boob sweat.............fawn
I don't really run to the door after it is all over but, I don't want to sit and talk. Time is money to everyone and I always try to stay conscious of time when I am with a lady. Because I would think it would be more awkward for the lady to show me the door. You know, I don't want to ever be one of those guys who over stays there welcome. Thats just me.
  • Bubba
  • 05-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I have no clue what boogle is but if it is naked and with Kelly.....Count me in!!!