2019 Witty Quotes, Tradition by Seeking~P

ANY SOCIETY THAT WILL GIVE UP A LITTLE LIBERTY TO GAIN A LITTLE SECURITY WILL DESERVE NEITHER and LOSE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
Benj Franklin

WAKE UP AMERCIAN’S!!!!!!
ANY SOCIETY THAT WILL GIVE UP A LITTLE LIBERTY TO GAIN A LITTLE SECURITY WILL DESERVE NEITHER and LOSE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
Benj Franklin

WAKE UP AMERCIAN’S!!!!!!
Any Society that will GIVE UP a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will DESERVE neither and LOSE BOTH!

Benjamin Franklin
Those who GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither LIBERTY nor SAFETY! - Benjamin Franklin
Any Society that will GIVE UP a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will DESERVE neither and LOSE BOTH!

Benjamin Franklin
Wow ! I figured out why my postings are double and triple my apologies. Someone on the board complained about my avatar lol boo hoo! My apologies for I have been in a 6 month Arrangement and have not realized that we could not have face shots sincerely did not mean to step on any toes ! I do hope you like my ass though ! Yum !
There's beauty within the struggle
The multiple posting is likely due to hiccups on Eccie. Occasionally, Eccie is unresponsive so a new post will not show up, and stay unresponsive if you try to submit it again. Then later all posting attempts will show up. I doubt it’s related to our avatars.

HEY STALKER!!!!

Did you enjoy your free visit to MY profile from your FAKE profile today?
Thank you Myren for commenting on that however I did get a pm from a awesome Mod stating complaints due to my face being in a avatar considered advertising. I had to change mine if I am to comment on anything on this board .
Nikki,

I didn’t realize that a provider could not show their face in an avatar without it being considered advertising. Your sexy butt shot is nearly as pretty !!!

Thank you Myren I typically do not do bootie shots especially when my avatar isn’t as HOT as yours .
There is no rule concerning avatars. The only rules is no nudity in any images, and no advertising. Just read the stickies at the top of coed when there is a question
Hahahah . T.Y
That was funny..
Ah this board does have its moments still...
Carry on.. xxoo annie
"Apply more pressure!!" Big ups @myren ~ Originally Posted by MissJae713
Wtf does that even mean? Praytell...
Xxoo annie