Jennifer @ Tokyo Spa

Gentleman, your very lucky. You have one of the most beautiful, sexy providers that I have ever spent time with. Jennifer @ Tokyo Spa in Warren Ohio. Our loss in Texas.
Moved from spa reviews as it is not a review.

gfe
So can we convince dsocorvette to write a review, or perhaps at least give us a bit more info?

I haven't been to an AMP in ages, since I prefer GFE with Miss America types, but if there is new talent that is not typical of AMP, I might be interested enough to make the drive.
Well, I was her steady customer for @ 7 months in Dallas Texas. When I say steady I mean steady 5 times a week. She was that wonderful. Unfortunately all of my reviews of her vanished with ASPD. I can post about her. I prefer Asian girls to others. Jennifer stands @ 5'4' tall 115 lbs. She has a beautiful face legs butt and personality. Not to mention great boobs "C" cup. I can only tell you that her service is to die for as she presents the illusion of passion so very well. It is a great loss to Dallas that she left us. I wish her the best in Warren Ohio.
Lord dsocorvette, I see no reason why you can't post a copy of an aspd review. Others are doing it. You may also just "do it again" and indicate that it is a repeat, if you wish.