Why I LOOOVVE FAT GUYS (this post is sponsered by Jack and Coke)

First of all I am not drunk just a lil tipsy. I mean everythng i am about to say.

Hard rock six packs and a slim waist on a guy is sooo f*cking overrated. Give me a stong set of arms and a soft plump belly and I am ready to go.

There is nothing better than a clean sexy pleasantly plump man to warm my sheets. My ATf loves it when I rub his belly and feed him sweet homemde pastries. Maybe I am just weierd but I luv the feeling of comfort and security being with a big teddy bear. Now please let it be known I do not approve of nasty fat boys who have flds and do not wash under them, thats just nasty. I like a big sexy kinky clean smell good great hygine.

As providers fat boys do not alway get love from us. Well to all of you out there I luuuvvv your fat ass. I mean that with all my heart. You so improve the quality of my hobby life.

To all of you who do not approv of the theme or content of this post, I do not care.

Dedicated to my BBM's
Does that mean you will do me when I get back to Texas.........giggling

Bailey I love a nice plump man myself, beer gut and all......

While some providers are still waiting for sexy Brad Pitt to show up to the door, Im happy to see a gent with love handles walking to my door.....They need love to.

PS The plump, bigger guys don't like me either... :-(
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-30-2010, 05:46 AM
Brad Pitt has an EGO... which is why he would NEVER make it in my door. I live for a man with confidence... just not ego.

Disclaimer - *stupid me posting before coffee*
I have had both, the Brad Pitts, and the teddy bears....as long as the Brad Pitts leave their egos behind, I really enjoy them both! I love to cuddle, so just don't give me a rock hard body, and it's good.

But do you know who I really like? The old men. I just Looovve my old men. I adore them. They take things slow, love to touch and cuddle, and they always have some really good convo, almost always with a good witty sense of humor!
tiffany--you are my twin!!!!!!!!!! lol

big guys rock....size does matter~!
Does that mean you will do me when I get back to Texas.........giggling
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Lisa you forgot I've seen you naked and you are def not fat. But I will rub that ass... i cant help but stare at it
I love this thread! Makes me want to put some meat on my bones. It's awesome to see the big guys get some love.
The best part about big guys is that the belly acts as a bumper and keeps me from flying off when I'm on top!
I am married to a big man. I like 'em all! I especially love being able to grab on a big man and push him around like he is my toy
I'm just an LMT, not a hobbyist provider, but I AGREE!! Being a BW myself (the 2nd B doesn't really apply in my case) at 5'10"/230#, I love a man who can make me feel small. Believe me, that is no easy proposition.

Also, working on big folks as an LMT is a pleasure because extra weight takes its toll on both our physical and emotional infrastructure, as I know from experience. When I can touch all those pain points and bring relaxation & relief, I am in healer's heaven. I even have an oversized table to accommodate.

Big guys have always seemed sweeter, smarter, more accepting, and less judgemental than the muscular testosteronies I've met. They also tend to "dig deeper" into people & situations, and see more than just the outer shell.

I also agree with Tiffany. I love older guys, too. Show me a big ol' golden ager teddy bear or a "hot" young hardbody and I'll pick the senior every time!

Great thread! Happy New Year, everybody!

~JM68
I'm starting to feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside........
Kidding aside, it's nice to know there are ladies out there that enjoy the company of a bigger guy. Always wondered how some of you truely felt about this subject.
WoooHooo!!! My list of ladies to see just had a few added. As one of those mentioned "plump" guys nice to know some of you ladies would welcome our plumpness and would not be turned off.
My guy used to be 300lbs,but went on a healthy eating diet & now weighs 225...hes still a big loveable guy!

I like bigger guys... I am a smaller woman so I can't stand a skinny guys bones rubbing against mine!

today I had a guy who weighed 400 lbs and looked like Santa!!!
I Loooovve this thread...

I'm urhuckleberry

Huck
+1 to all above comments

Big guys need love too and I love to give it to them! lol