Providers - What Size Do You Like??

And don't add a "Beating a Dead Horse Pic!!"?

What size penis is GOOD/Comfortable For You!?:
it is all about the money
it is all about the money Originally Posted by BourneWhorist
Speak for yourself. Some of the ladies have bodies that simply cannot accommodate larger gentlemen no matter what the donation.
it is all about the money Originally Posted by BourneWhorist

Question....if this is true which so many seem to state, then why do they screen?

Crap did I just hijack...lol.

DM-if I did let me know and I'll just start a new thread lol.
Speak for yourself. Some of the ladies have bodies that simply cannot accommodate larger gentlemen no matter what the donation. Originally Posted by China Doll
Speak for yourself. Some of the ladies have bodies that simply cannot accommodate larger gentlemen no matter what the donation. Originally Posted by China Doll
+1
+2
+3
any size is good as long as it is clean....I do prefer thick over long though

{I especially like the large ones for oral ...so much of a challange to deepthroat..lol}
I agree whit you rain as long he know how to use it.
I guess if you don't know how to use it, ur fukd. Seems hardly worth the effort...
I guess if you don't know how to use it, ur fukd. Seems hardly worth the effort... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I am a good teacher....
I am a good teacher.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'd take you up on that, but I'm afraid what the tutor's rates would be like. Plus, it's a little embarrassing to admit that you're seeking remedial bcd time.
Ooops, wait, I mean, uhhh, really, I need magnums, yeah that's what I meant. lol

Seriously, I enjoy the smaller ladies and they seem to enjoy my size.

Back to the ladies responses so I can make my list.
no need to be embarrased Charles babe...I would luv ya gently too!!!

{There is nothing remedial about " a trip on the Highway to Hell yeahhhhhhhh...lol}