Dumb & Hot Provider OR

Average and smart?
I am pretty sure you are asking the hobbiest the question. However, I will butt in IMHO I think most will respond "dumb and hot" over "smart and average". Again this is what I am predicting.
Provider? As in I'm just there to boink like bonobo chimpanzees? Then I guess dumb and hot. As in I'm spending time with and enjoying a night on the town and whatnot? Then average and smart.

For a potential mate in RL, average and smart all the way and it's not even close.
Providers can chime in as always...i thinking the same thing Bailey lol
If I'm looking for 1 to 2 hours of no-strings-attached sex, I'll take dumb and hot all day long.
I need to be stimulated intellectually as well as sexually. I'll take average and smart...
Nothing makes junior go limp so fast as when someone uses poor English or exhibits ignorance. Give me smart. And if she's that smart, junior won't go limp, and she'll know how to affect a proper response from him.

But really, the best is smart and hot.
Provider comments:...Im going with hot & dumb.... all men will go for Hot...so it dosnt matter if she is dumb...You dont have to be smart to be good in the sack..plus while they are doing the grown up.......they are looking at the girls,tits, ass, & face, not her brain...Just saying...
  • LynnT
  • 02-11-2011, 11:00 PM
I think smart and average will win.

Smarts can make and average person hot IMO. A smart and average person can ooze sex appeal by the way they carry themselves as well. just like you can being fully clothed.

A smart one will tickle your mind and your wee wee.
I'll vote for hot and smart. And there are a bunch of you out there.
Okay, I know, you're saying if we *had* to choose...

Hmmm... honestly, for hobby purposes, especially if I don't expect to see her on a regular basis... hot and dumb. Different story for a longer term relationship, whether civvie or provider,.
Depends what the tide brings in...but I do get feedback on preference for average and smart alot! But Hot and dumb is still a popular choice.
For the record im dumb & average lol
For the record im dumb & average lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I highly doubt that.
For the record im dumb & average lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL you are silly SNL!!
LOL you are silly SNL!! Originally Posted by kendra kayy
ive been snowed in to long