Types of Incall Locations

This is a variation of the interior or exterior thread...Do you prefer 5 star hotels?3-4 star locations?Suites?or a private residence? I am getting ready to tour up north again and want to try something different so I have been researching private rentals..I once had a gentlemen let me use his beach front rental home for my calls and it was awesome...so we all know the motel six and those type of motels are out that's a given...
It doesn't matter to me as long as the walls aren't paper thin.LOL Sure don't want a complaint filed with front desk because of headboard banging or a bunch of moaning or screaming!!LMAO
The quality of the motel should reflect your rates and your volume.
As long as it it clean, safe, you are there and it's not under neon signs saying here I am , it does not matter.
Any where that does not charge by the hour is fine. The beach front home/cottage/cabin sounds perfect.
If I'm going to a provider's in-call, I'll go to just about any type of location as long as the location is not in a bad part of town or is at what I would consider a "seedy" hotel. Actually, I prefer going to a private residence. The atmosphere just seems more relaxed and allows activities to flow. Going to a hotel room with the bed as the central fixture in the room just makes the whole encounter seemed contrived.
keep those sweet flirts coming and I will be in Mississippi before you know it with my fruit and chocolate..wicked grin.
As long as it it clean, safe, you are there and it's not under neon signs saying here I am , it does not matter. Originally Posted by topsgt38801
as long as the area is safe/discrete/and clean...as well as the residence.....any condo/home/beach house/or 3 & 4 star work well

{hotels...i enjoy the ones with wet bars and/or set up wth kitchenettes}
In my home city, I have a private in-call location. Many seem to like this.

When I travel, so far I bid on priceline for 4 and 5 star hotels.
Private residence is my top and favored choice!!
keep those sweet flirts coming and I will be in Mississippi before you know it with my fruit and chocolate..wicked grin. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Chocolates ready, just a matter of busy schedule with too much work and not enough play. Got to work on that.
I ALWAYS supply the outcall.

Ladies who don't do outcalls have eliminated me from their potential client list.
I usually do Middle of the line hotels. Not a motel 6 but not a Crazy expensive hilton or sherdian or something like that. Usually like La Quinta or Best Westerns. Sometimes Holiday inns are nice too for like 80-100.
I won't book anything less than 4 stars...
I prefer the high end hotels for an incall something about being in a really nice room with a king size bed. I also like when they have a room with a view on a high floor. its nice to have the window open and see the skyline while BCD. combine that with a gorgeous woman in lingerie and I am in heaven.

I used to occasionally do out calls and I would look for a good price on a 4-star or higher hotel and do the whole thing the right way with some champagne and candles.

I once had an incall in a very nice home but I thought it was risky of her to use her actual home, and I also had a regular who had a very nice apartment in a trendy complex and it was great. I think if you travel do high end hotels but for a local maybe a high end apartment with good decoration.