So I'm officially a post whore!

I thought I would use my 1,000th post to say I miss my girls!....London & Naomi...I know you'll be back in a couple of days, but it's not the same without you...

Love,
Val
Woot Gratz Girl!!!!!!!!!
You're slacking Rabbit! Better catch up!
We'll get yourself banned for a month or so and I'll catch up...
We'll get yourself banned for a month or so and I'll catch up... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
No way! The haters would like that too much!
I thought I would use my 1,000th post to say I miss my girls!....London & Naomi...I know you'll be back in a couple of days, but it's not the same without you...

Love,
Val Originally Posted by Valerie
I miss them too, and im in the post whore club! LOL
I have to much fun (& thats what matters ) so its all good !!
Congratulations Valerie. !!

Love,
Val Originally Posted by Valerie
Val, I was just emailing Naomi when you posted this so I told her (hope you don't mind)....congrats on 1,000...I love when you post because I get to see your sexy avatar everytime!!
I miss them too, and im in the post whore club! LOL
I have to much fun (& thats what matters ) so its all good !! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I know...but the post whore posse will be whole again soon!

Val, I was just emailing Naomi when you posted this so I told her (hope you don't mind)....congrats on 1,000...I love when you post because I get to see your sexy avatar everytime!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Of course I don't mind! I just emailed her and London the other day....

Ok ok Ed....I promise not to ever put up another avatar with proper clothes on!

AWESOME!!!!!!
Ok ok Ed....I promise not to ever put up another avatar with proper clothes on! Originally Posted by Valerie
That's all I'm sayin' about that....I know I speak for many...Thanks!!

AWESOME!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good one DallasRain!!
Dallas is Mama post whore though!...I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up!
Dallas is Mama post whore though!...I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up! Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes she is the QUEEN!! I bow down to Ms Dallas Rain!!
Yes she is the QUEEN!! I bow down to Ms Dallas Rain!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If you bow down far enough I can.....oh never mind.....