ASHDEN LOVE IS OFFICALLY UTR.....

OK SO I WAS ON CHAT AND THERE WAS A GUY ON THERE THATS SAID EXACTLY THIS TO ME:

on ur knees whore
suc my cawk
ima rape u and fist ur
butt and pussy with my arm

I GET A WARNING FROM A MOD SAYING THAT I WAS UNNESSACIRLY RUDE TO THIS GUY ARE YOU F****N KIDDING ME YOURE GIVING ME AN INFRACTION BECAUSE THIS GUY SAID THIS TO ME ARE YOU SERIOUS. SO IM DONE THIS IS IMMATURE AND REDICULOUS SORRY IF YOOU DONT LIKE ME BUT GET OVER IT IM DONE DEALING WITH BS AND AM FINALLY GOING UTR I WILL NO LONGER BE INI CHAT AND I WILL NO LONGER POST ANYTHING ON HERE YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME THROUGH PMS, EMAILS, OR A PHONECALL/TEXT BUT THATS IT I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody should ever have to endure treatment like that...whatever their line of work. I'm sorry you were subjected to that.
Utr chicks don't usually have a face pic for an avatar

Just sayin'

No one should have to hear that.

Did that message come out in the open room or via chat PM? Perhaps the mod did not see those comments and only yours. The staff is excellent and I feel if they saw that, would act...

Sixx
NO IT WAS THROUGH PMS AND I REPORTED JUST LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND I HAVE PEOPLE TO BACK ME UP ON THIS BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS AND IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but I have the entire conversation in screen shots from open chat and unfortunately it's not exactly as described here.

Points stand.
I know how you feel the girls say shit to me about being older. Guess the MOD's point is put them on block.
Coming from one Chat board to this one , sometimes things get to you , just let it go for a while and see how ya feel in a couple weeks.
Maybe try a chat board very far from your area , Indys.com is just a suggestion if you feel the need to chat , there to far from Tx , to do any harm to you. Have a bit more manners. It is a vouched level chat syetem , they can see when your in the public room. Be careful in any chat room , the farther away the better. Remember it is so easy for people to lie behind the screen , and 90 % do. Take it easy luv JJ
Closed, the lady has had her say.