To Make Up or Not ?

Do you prefer the natural /casual look or a more glamorous/made up look ?
Most of the time, I prefer the natural/casual look. Occasionally, it is nice for the glamorous/made up look for a chagne of pace, but the key factor for either is personality and having fun.
Natural/casual by far...much more like the ladies I would meet in RL.
Love your threads SNL!! They always generate great feedback!!
I like to mix it up with my encounters.. probably depends on my mood most of the time unless the gent has requested a specific look.
I prefer natural or "less is better", I have found at times in a nice warm incall when everybody gets really sweaty mascara tends to run, next thing you know you are with Alice Cooper lol! But seriously, you are all still beautiful!
natural look for sure.
Love your threads SNL!! They always generate great feedback!!
I like to mix it up with my encounters.. probably depends on my mood most of the time unless the gent has requested a specific look. Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Awww thanks Miss Kendra!!
Im just always trying to improve and be the best i can be!

Hope your new assets are all better !
Awww thanks Miss Kendra!!
Im just always trying to improve and be the best i can be!

Hope your new assets are all better ! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Well continue on.. I learn alot from the posts!! And yes they are doing lovely!! Now if I could just get rid of this dang toothache!
IMHO, balance is key. I doubt most guys want a provider with make up caked on like a Vegas showgirl, or one who looks like she just rolled out of bed.
It depends on the situation.
I stay natural, but I do have a few with requests....so i do keep a makeup bag nearby!
It depends on the situation. Originally Posted by Bull149
This.
I wear eyeshadow and mascara and that is it, and I rarely wear that. I think I look just fine without makeup.
Unless requested my look is very close to natural (I usually have sort of long lashes I get done but other than that.....maybe blush, light splash of eyeshadow, clear or light colored lipgloss), unless i'm told they want my makeup like in my pro shoot pics.
It depends on the situation. Originally Posted by Bull149
I know that make-up smears or even the scent of the make-up could be a death blow to a married guy. Please keep the make-up and scents to a minimum if you are seeing a married guy.....please!!! Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.....okay!!