I Hear Crickets

Why is this forum so quiet? John Bull must enjoy the quiet and calm after babysitting the Houston board.
I see why Anonying comes to our board, this is boo
LOL!!!!!

I told you it was quiet and dark here, you didn't believe me?
Please....TX has 99.999% of the ladies.
They are just up here giving me "advice," Marcus.
Please....TX has 99.999% of the ladies. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
With many, headed your way, any day!
With many, headed your way, any day!

Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Cum ahead sexy Lady Ross. We're waiting.

Why is this forum so quiet? John Bull must enjoy the quiet and calm after babysitting the Houston board. Originally Posted by pyramider
You guys aren't as bad as you think you are.

Hope you can keep those monkeys in line.
See you, sooner than you think.
  • MLG
  • 03-15-2010, 11:23 AM
We just need to make it more interesting!
We just need to make it more interesting! Originally Posted by MLG
Good point. . .with you around, that should be pretty easy.

What these Texas boys don't quite realize is that they probably couldn't endure your intensity.

Southern Belles are always nice, but they don't have an MLG down there. You are and always will be the queen of the GFE.

While this may draw some protests from cowpoke gallery, I dare any of them to stop through this area of the world and visit a REAL WOMAN.

LOL!!!!!!!

BTW: Do you still have that one sexy avatar of you in the bubble bath? The one with the cute sudsy rump shot? that should give them a taste of what they are missing.

This is all in good fun. If any of you gents from the south do manage to come up here on business or so, please contact one of us and we will give you some Midwest hospitality and even take you out for some real chili and BBQ, if it is in the fall we might even take you a real high school football game.
  • MLG
  • 03-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Awww.....u are the sweetest!
If any of you gents from the south do manage to come up here on business or so, please contact one of us and we will give you some Midwest hospitality and even take you out for some real chili and BBQ, if it is in the fall we might even take you a real high school football game. Originally Posted by ANONONE

Oh now you just really know how to throw gasoline on a fire, don't you Anon?