URL / Website: https://www.google.com/search?q=gard..._lp=Egdnd3Mtd2
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: off 6th street
Activities: massage, HE L1, Russian
Hair Length and Color: black mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 50 something mama san. about 5'4" and 125. Body decent with c-cups and flat ass. Has had some botox or surgery, looks kinda fake, but not terrible.
Recommendation: Yes
It is on the LEO radar. Got raided in Nov 2022. They closed for remodel for a few weeks, then back to business as usual.
I have been going to the Garden Home Spa for over 8 years, which tells the level of satisfaction I have with the massage service they provide.

Leah is a good woman who is trying to make a living by her long hours and hard work, and by this, she transmits her peaceful nature in helping us customers to unwind and relax.

Has anyone of us tried to massage someone for 60 or 90 minutes?
It's not easy!

The comments with such details, for an initial visit at that, when most of the ladies are very cautious, and a warning that LE has an eye on the Spa do not seem to show the appreciation that I think Leah deserves.

I have read many comments on threads that advise us to avoid such reviews for the very reason cited, LE.

And not too long ago, a specific request was related that the Garden Home Spa specifically asked that no reviews be written.

This has been honored for the most part, as far as I can tell, by most of us loyal customers who wish the Spa to remain open, providing a good and fair service to all of us as clients, and a livelihood for those kind women employed at the Garden Home Spa.
Ah, my bad Ironman. I haven't been here long so I missed that request. You're correct, Leah was definitely working hard and did a great job taking care of me, but that place was busier than a new Chick Fil A. But correct me if I'm wrong, but the real value of this site is to inform us of good places to go, bad ones to avoid, and providers reviews. I meant no harm at all to The Spa
SwedishChef,

You're a good man, and I'm sure Leah would thank you.

I did forget to mention that although distracting to us, her working alone ,with massage, answering the busy phone, and scheduling customers makes her job even more difficult.

She really isn't the mamasan; just got stuck working alone while the usual persons who answer the phone and schedule appointments were not available.
She has an Arkansas massage license , which I believe is required at the Spa since their reopening.

Thanks for your input
And I was the one that wrote the report that prompted their request to remove it and to no longer review them. With Leuh specifically, I made it clear that she wasn’t bothering me by managing the phone and door. She made sure to return that kindness.

I would implore people to 1.) not review them but to put out requests for pms to discuss activities and 2.) to understand that these women have poor and odd lives- living in the upstairs and then going to their satellite spas for coverage often leaving only one person at the location. Often the one woman shops are dangerous to the ladies and their “physical safety”. Garden may not be a 5 star experience, but they are LR’s most convenient destination and they treat their well tipping regulars kindly. Let’s work together to not ruin this small gem.
SwedishChef,

You're a good man, and I'm sure Leah would thank you.

I did forget to mention that although distracting to us, her working alone ,with massage, answering the busy phone, and scheduling customers makes her job even more difficult.

She really isn't the mamasan; just got stuck working alone while the usual persons who answer the phone and schedule appointments were not available.
She has an Arkansas massage license , which I believe is required at the Spa since their reopening.

Thanks for your input Originally Posted by ironman131

I think Leuh and, when she was there, Lulu had their license, but none of the others do. Massage therapy places are strictly governed entities, whereas spas are much less scrutinized. Either way, Lulu gave the best legit massage Ive ever had. Totally miss that lady
I actually find Leuh to be very attractive and she works really hard to provide a great customer experience. Advocate that y’all give her a try and be patient as she does often work solo.